Plane Jane Jeff Olney(2019)

chippyboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Up for adoption is a plane jane Jeff Olney delivered in 2019.

Figured BEM forearm and PH handle.
SW style ringwork on A,B and E.
Modified 3x8/10 pin
Phenolic joint collar and butt cap
Shaft is 12.9 mm and 3.7 oz
Butt is 15.4 oz

Please note that there is tiny nick on the butt cap which I tried to capture in my photo. Other than that cue is in excellent condition.

$OLD OBRO shipped via PP FF or + 4% for GS.

The only trade I would consider is a BK Rush. Cash is always king!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chippyboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Price drop to $OLD net shipping included.

Chris

Last edited:

The Verbalist

. . .
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Maybe it is a stupid question, why not just take the boltt out and weigh it? His bolts are usually 3/8x16 bolt that the bumper is screwed into. The bumper has a small Allen screw into the back of the bolt. Pretty simple. I am always impressed with his weight bolts as they are typically engraved with “Olney” . Yes, I am impressed by little things apparently.

chippyboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Maybe it is a stupid question, why not just take the boltt out and weigh it? His bolts are usually 3/8x16 bolt that the bumper is screwed into. The bumper has a small Allen screw into the back of the bolt. Pretty simple. I am always impressed with his weight bolts as they are typically engraved with “Olney” . Yes, I am impressed by little things apparently.

Hi!

The issue is that I can’t seem to remove the rubber bumper which Is why I couldn’t determine if a weight bolt was used. Although, I did speak to Jeff this morning and he did confirm that the bumper is glued(which is why I couldn’t remove it in the first place). He also mentioned that the PH was heavy enough to keep the cue well balanced hence, not requiring a weight bolt.

I hope this helps!

Chris