T-Rex vs Robocop Big Money One Pocket Action Rubber Match

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
I'd have to have seen it to believe it. If any offered line on this set was 9 games, people would have been lining up around the block to bet on Tony.

If I am guessing right on Dennis laying down a bit, he will try to make sure Tony makes 32-33. As bad as Tony is playing, it might be difficult.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
IDK, Efren beat the snot out of Alex in 2005 or 2006, twice no less, on his way to winning that year's DCC. Alex was probably as good then in one hole as he is now.

Nobody shoots two-way shots better than Efren. Nobody shoots combos and caroms better.

Efren goosegged Parica at the Derby too. Hell, Parica was negative for the set.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd have to have seen it to believe it. If any offered line on this set was 9 games, people would have been lining up around the block to bet on Tony.

Ya well your obviously not on the FB page where all the gambling is going on it's a closed group, you have to be invited there but yes 9 on the wire was given , I'll try to find out the norm but if your taking less than 7 you hate your money, the skill set is miles apart I'm not even sure if we are seeing DOs A game he leaves there and goes plays all night long in other action that's what he does that's why he's Robo Cop

Last edited:

ShortBusRuss

Silver Member
Dennis needs to find a way to "miss" a shot this game, and give Tony another game, if he ever wants to gamble with Tony again....

ShortBusRuss

Silver Member
There we go..... Tony leaves him straight in, and Orcollo only gets 4 balls?

(skeptical look)

And, you gotta think Tony knows exactly what Orcollo is doing, but just can't take off those games.

39-29... And Orcollo gets a nice straight back... And.. HITS IT SHORT??? (As in towards the middle of the table?

And a foot long, bouncing the OB up for an easy cross corner... Which Tony doesn't hit anywhere close?

Jesus. It's getting blatant.

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

(skeptical look)

And, you gotta think Tony knows exactly what Orcollo is doing, but just can't take off those games.

39-29... And Orcollo gets a nice straight back... And.. HITS IT SHORT??? (As in towards the middle of the table?

And a foot long, bouncing the OB up for an easy cross corner... Which Tony doesn't hit anywhere close?

Dennis bet on Tony at +8. LOL

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

(skeptical look)

It's comical one guy trying so hard and the other just strolling thru the park

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cudoes to TRex for stepping up to the plate to play who may very well be the best one pocket player in the world no shame there ,, next up Alex , I know for a fact this is being discussed , I hope it gets pulled off

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Cudoes to TRex for stepping up to the plate to play who may very well be the best one pocket player in the world no shame there ,, next up Alex , I know for a fact this is being discussed , I hope it gets pulled off

Alex is a tougher opponent than Dennis.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ya well your obviously not on the FB page where all the gambling is going on it's a closed group, you have to be invited there but yes 9 on the wire was given , I'll try to find out the norm but if your taking less than 7 you hate your money, the skill set is miles apart I'm not even sure if we are seeing DOs A game he leaves there and goes plays all night long in other action that's what he does that's why he's Robo Cop

No, I'm not in that group. About how much total was bet at plus 9 games? 100? 1000? 5,000? Were there many people taking both sides? Or was only one person offering Dennis minus 9 games? Thanks for the info.

Edit, I just looked up the bets here on AZ, and there was about 500 (rough math) in action at 7:5 and 4:3 odds, with no games on the wire. I'm shocked that someone gave 9 games on the wire.

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
While we're speculating: what effect on the outcome, if any, if they play with a 60-second shot clock?

Well, Tony is always ready to shoot. If they play with a 30 sec clock Tony robs the game. Anything other than that and you get what u get.