KIM BYE: Contact me for unfinished business

015SINNED

Kim Bye, you need to contact me now to take care of unfinished business. Enough of waiting

P.S. You need to answer me within two days and either get my cue shipped out or give me my deposit back. If not then I will posting everything on Wednesday.

Dennis Lau

EDIT: Kim Bye has replied back to my messages and has refunded me my deposit back. I will be deleting this post once everything has been resolved.

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
Give him back his deposit immediately and move on Kim.

Will that be the end of the complaining?

Seems unlikely.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis has gotten his deposit back and I`l be sending him the cue for free as soon as I`m ready in my new shop, my apologies to Dennis.

raistlinsdragon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Give him back his deposit immediately and move on Kim.

Will that be the end of the complaining?

Seems unlikely.

If someone tells you a jump cue will take 60 days, takes 25% down.......and a year latter no cue. Seems like your complaining remark is out of line.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If someone tells you a jump cue will take 60 days, takes 25% down.......and a year latter no cue. Seems like your complaining remark is out of line.

This is between me and Dennis. The story obviously has more neuances than what's in the original post, but there is no point og in adressing that here.
Dennis has gotten his deposit back, a free jump cue and an apology .

Reactions: JC

JC

Coos Cues

Question: Why would someone go on griping when the other party has done what they asked?

Answer: I don't know but they do much of the time, in this case they haven't. Props to the OP. And to Kim for taking care of it.

LJhookem14

My friends call me LJ
Silver Member
Neither party here was out of line and matter of fact when objections or issues arise, its actually an opportunity and this time as always Kim Bye's character an integrity were commendable.

There should be no issue attacking the customer/client here. NONE!! Sometimes its warranted but not in this instance.

Good on you Kim for making this right and this response should actually win you more business in the future!