BK3 for sale

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hate shipping stuff. GTA area preferred but will ship within Canada.

$300.

If my price is wrong, post a link of other BK3s and I'll adjust my price.

Decent used condition.

ZeroSkylineX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Speaking of BK3, FG.Bradley's has a sale going on. BK3 Break cue (any wrap) + Air2 Jump cue for $500. I've been eyeing on the BK3 Sport Wrap for a while and the lowest I've ever seen was $450 from FG. Bradley's. This is a REALLY good deal considering that the break cue goes for $500 alone, you're pretty much getting the jump cue for free. Highly recommend anyone to pick it up.

BK3SWAIR2L.jpg

vladmin

Break'em dry !
Silver Member
Speaking of BK3, FG.Bradley's has a sale going on. BK3 Break cue (any wrap) + Air2 Jump cue for $500. I've been eyeing on the BK3 Sport Wrap for a while and the lowest I've ever seen was $450 from FG. Bradley's. This is a REALLY good deal considering that the break cue goes for $500 alone, you're pretty much getting the jump cue for free. Highly recommend anyone to pick it up.

BK3SWAIR2L.jpg

I believe you meant $550 + tax :)

ZeroSkylineX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe you meant $550 + tax :)
Actually it was for $500, see attached photo:
1e38a0f88668c41b3a56ba6aac8c7bef.jpg

It went up by $50 because they claim it was a pricing error and that it was listed as U.S pricing, so they converted the currency to $550 CDN. I eventually bought mine from cuestore.ca because they still sell it for $500 with free shipping (also not a bad idea to buy their joint protectors too while you're at it). Personally this is the best deal I've ever seen from Predator! I ordered mine on Monday and I received it today on Wednesday. Such a gorgeous product and I can already feel the quality. Can't wait to try these out!

http://www.cuestore.ca/pool_cues/predator/bk3_series/1/bk3combo

Last edited: