tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love them! :smile:

But you are teasing showing only half the butt!

Let's see the rest of them! :thumbup:

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys for the compliments...I've added additional pics as requested. For those who have sent me PMs on the cues neither one is for sale at this time.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice! Thanks for the added pics.

Definitely a couple of players there. :)

Seeing them together really makes the length of those Tibbitts points stand out.

:thumbup:

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Beautiful Joss. I haven't seen many stacked veneer early Joss buttsleeves, especially with the 5/16 X 18 pin. The closest I've seen to this was Mike Cochran's personal playing cue in the 90s, and that was long after Tim S. went on his own. Great looking cue.

All the best,
WW

Qaddiction

User name says it all...
Silver Member
Great pick ups! Thanks for posting them too. Two rare cues for sure. The first stacked veneer Joss I have ever seen. Both cues are very nice.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful Joss. I haven't seen many stacked veneer early Joss buttsleeves, especially with the 5/16 X 18 pin. The closest I've seen to this was Mike Cochran's personal playing cue in the 90s, and that was long after Tim S. went on his own. Great looking cue.

All the best,
WW

I remember seeing one other with the stacked veneers, but I don't remember where I saw it. It's interesting to know Cochran played one in the 90's. Says a lot about these cues I think. A lot of cue history there and several great names connected to them.

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really don't think many cues scream "player" louder than vintage Joss.

Wish they built them like that still....

Last edited:

srober40

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 436

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow

Love both of them but I have to make that Tibbits my daily player, thanks for sharing
you don't see many of Danny cues posted.

kbooks3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They both look great Tony!

The Joss couldn't of found a nicer home..that's for your business!

Take care,

Jeremy

PS: Call me when ya wanna sell that Schon! :D

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love both of these cues. I appreciate the Joss very much, but the Tibbets just captures me with the Rosewood! You have two rare finds. Congratulations!

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Joss couldn't of found a nicer home..that's for your business!

Take care,

Jeremy

PS: Call me when ya wanna sell that Schon! :D

Thanks Jeremy...I'll certainly hit you up with that Schon when I decide to sell it.

It's funny the Joss was the first cue I got from you not long after I got there on Thursday afternoon and the Tibbitts cue was something I got minutes before they were closing Saturday evening just before leaving to go home.

Look forward to seeing you next year to conduct some business and say "hello".

Last edited: