CTE Does NOT Work - It Did For One Pro

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So how does a new player know it is ETA? He has very little "visual intelligence." Maybe he guesses what it is and then shoots the shot to confirm?

Yes, of course it touches in a unique spot if Stan's instructions are followed exactly. Gerry kind of showed that in his video. He made a cut shot and then moved the ob over an inch and then hit it again with the same perception. He over cut the shot which is what would be expected when using the same perception without making an adjustment. He set up the shot again and made it. Why do you think that is? Does Gerry really not know how to see the perception correctly and that is why he missed, or did he miss because he didn't allow his experience to tell him to hit the ball a little more full? It's just one shot but is possibly telling.

The term "visual intelligence" goes with the system. It's not developed from past experience while playing with other methods.

Figures you'd focus on the one shot Gerry missed. He gave a reason, not sure what it was right now but it wasn't related to the system. No one is perfect and does everything right all the time.
Gerry knows the system very well. He knows all the perceptions but he is human and obviously made one mistake. The other 5 he made are very telling. Same visuals from different locations and angles to make the balls.
Can you make those shots using strict CTE?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The sad thing is you seem to be proud of that.

Fool yourself if you want, but don't expect the rest of us to be in denial.

If you can't see that the actual systems users disagree and the keyboard detectives are the only ones on your side.then you just might be the fool on the hill.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So how does a new player know it is ETA? He has very little "visual intelligence." Maybe he guesses what it is and then shoots the shot to confirm?

Yes, of course it touches in a unique spot if Stan's instructions are followed exactly. Gerry kind of showed that in his video. He made a cut shot and then moved the ob over an inch and then hit it again with the same perception. He over cut the shot which is what would be expected when using the same perception without making an adjustment. He set up the shot again and made it. Why do you think that is? Does Gerry really not know how to see the perception correctly and that is why he missed, or did he miss because he didn't allow his experience to tell him to hit the ball a little more full? It's just one shot but is possibly telling.

You never did bother with your critique of Gerry's video, perhaps that in itself is very telling. And remember, you asked him to re shoot a shot just for you, which he did.

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can actually read the blue better..lol..thanks buddy.

Remember back in the day when you guys were saying the same line up made all these shots? Stan even backed it up.

Give me your line ups for each solution.

this is my opinion ... you subconsiusly know where the pocket is, its engraved on your brain, you cant do nothing about it and you need that to help the system work pretty much

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this is my opinion ... you subconsiusly know where the pocket is, its engraved on your brain, you cant do nothing about it and you need that to help the system work pretty much

Welcome to the dark side! If Stan were still here he'd be ripping you a new one by now. I've seen it happen. If other CTE users like cookie and Spider and Low had the common sense you are displaying there would be no 20 year war.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Remember back in the day when you guys were saying the same line up made all these shots? Stan even backed it up.

The silence (except for Scarlet) is deafening. I wonder if cookie will answer the question (not really wondering, I know the answer to that already).

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome to the dark side! If Stan were still here he'd be ripping you a new one by now. I've seen it happen. If other CTE users like cookie and Spider and Low had the common sense you are displaying there would be no 20 year war.

i dunno, i was sent a copy of stans 2nd cd as a gift by stan when it came out, i'm just trying help move you guys along, you all seem stuck in here ...

i dished out good info on pro1 a decade ago, people just couldn't understand it and some were here just to troll the system, stan, users lol

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i dunno, i was sent a copy of stans 2nd cd as a gift by stan when it came out, im just trying help move you guys along, you all seem stuck in here ...

i dished out good info on pro1 a decade ago, people just could understand it and some were here just trol the system, stan, users

It may be time to repost that if you still have it. If Stan knew what you were saying here today he would not be happy... guaranteed. He's the one who is stuck. For him it has to be 100% objective on every shot, forget the pockets, forget player input other than executing the correct perception or else you can go pound sand.

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It may be time to repost that if you still have it. If Stan knew what you were saying here today he would not be happy... guaranteed. He's the one who is stuck. For him it has to be 100% objective on every shot, forget the pockets, forget player input other than executing the correct perception or else you can go pound sand.

there are things i seen differently than stan when it came to pro1, which was ok with me and didn't affect anything...if i thought my subconscious was involved in a shot and he didn't, i was ok with us having a different opinion… stans is the creator and teacher and he is trying figure out a way to help everyone learn it his way from a disk or video and you can do or say what you want after you learn it

if i thought a guy was being a real ass which a lot of guys were/are, i would purposely run them around in circles with info... so try and be nice and you will get good info from people

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The silence (except for Scarlet) is deafening. I wonder if cookie will answer the question (not really wondering, I know the answer to that already).

You never did bother with your critique of Gerry's video, perhaps that in itself is very telling. And remember, you asked him to re shoot a shot just for you, which he did.

Silence is deafening,lmao. Or some people have a life.
Why don't you answer anything?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I don't disagree with Scarlett's opinion. Why are you trying to start shit.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It seems to be your only out as you go to this often. I probably learned CTE from Hal before you did. Years later I learned Stan's version from the youtubes and put it to work. .

Apparently you know the system better then me, here is your chance to prove it. What are the lineups?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Silence on your part is speaking volumes.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member

I agree...you're subconsiusly making adjustments to where the pocket is.

Could you practice the pro1 visuals using a cb and ob on a surface with know pockets?

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member

lol...Its not like a test they should be worried about. I feel they're talking behind are back.:D