Meucci Cue Case by Ron Thomas, of Thomas Cue Cases

Cooler

Registered
Found unused Meucci cue case and shaft from the remainings of a pool hall. This place was closed more than 20 years ago. The bag still has some kind of silica inside and the shaft was inside unopened plastic bag. Shaft rolls nicely on the table but it is still unhit. The bag was stored without any plastic and I have cleaned the dust away.

The goods are located in Europe and I will sell these together or seperatly. Delivery costs are around 30USD.

Attachments

• Meucci cuecase.jpg
    Meucci cuecase.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 434
  • Meucci cuecase3.jpg
    Meucci cuecase3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 458
  • Meucci shaft.jpg
    Meucci shaft.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 441
  • Meucci cuecase2.jpg
    Meucci cuecase2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 611

Pamela83

Registered
Found unused Meucci cue case and shaft from the remainings of a pool hall. This place was closed more than 20 years ago. The bag still has some kind of silica inside and the shaft was inside unopened plastic bag. Shaft rolls nicely on the table but it is still unhit. The bag was stored without any plastic and I have cleaned the dust away.

The goods are located in Europe and I will sell these together or seperatly. Delivery costs are around 30USD.
That's a great find! I will check what the joint design looks like on the Meucci cue I have and if it matches, I would be interested in purchasing this. What price are you asking for the shaft and case?