FS: Joss Custom cue - 2 shafts

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Here are the particulars:
Forearm - curly maple (instrument grade) with 5 African Blackwood points. 4 veneers - white, black, white THIN veneers, black CNC'd outside point. MOP diamond at the base of every point.
Wrap - Antique White w/Black spec Irish linen.
Butt Sleeve - 6 Holly windows with MOP inlay on side of windows. African Blackwood sleeve.
Joint - 5/16-14 Stainless Steel
Shafts - 2, 1 Joss Hi-Pro 8 piece radially laminated shaft, 13.25mm, Emerald tip, 1 Joss shandard shaft. The Hi-Pro is dead straight, and the Joss shaft has a slight taper roll. It's not bad enough for me to send back to Dan for replacement, and doesn't affect the play. The standard shaft has barely been used.

Construction technique - the cue has a one piece core that goes from joint pin the the rubber bumper. All of Dan's cues are cored now to ensure stability and performance.

Overall condition - 95%+. The cue is in great shape - do dings, dents or scrapes.

101141.jpg

101211.jpg

101245.jpg

101302.jpg

101420.jpg

101438.jpg

Cue is worth over $1000, as it is a one of a kind. Dan told me himself he will not make this cue again - that's why it was given the "Joss Custom" tag on the butt cap. I'm getting rid of her for $600 shipped within North America. If using PayPal, add 3% please.

Last edited:

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
The shafts - Hi-Pro weighs 4oz, and the standard Joss shaft weighs 4.2oz. Both shafts are 13.25mm.