Oops I did it again !

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not a great 8 ball player but I managed to run the table. And 8 ball had no pocket, less than a quarter from the 9 ball was in the way. I hope this brings a smile on your faces. Play pool with passion and fun, be crazy !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba1laJ5cKuo&feature=share&list=UUGpy0hrB1iMEx9fj6WaZPJA

I dont understand why you didnt just do a stop shot on the 4, and play the 8 in the corner ;)

The 2nd best player in my home town makes the most amazing shots. The best player in my home town...never has to.:wink:

Ken

madfox

I love pool ...
Silver Member
The table was very fast, I had an angle and I had to raise the butt and put distance between cue ball and 8 ball. I though I could position for 8 in the side with right.
PS : I got what you say, but I will never be a sorrow robot, but a happy clown :)

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The table was very fast, I had an angle and I had to raise the butt and put distance between cue ball and 8 ball. I though I could position for 8 in the side with right.
PS : I got what you say, but I will never be a sorrow robot, but a happy clown :)

No offense meant. I love to watch great shots being made, but my friend is an older gentleman of that generation that controlled jeff incredibly.

I dont know any of today's players that controlled the cueball better than Buddy Hall and players of his generation.

They may not have been as great of shot makers, but they didnt have to be.

Ken

PC_John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, my first thought was, Why didn't he just stop the QB?

Anyway, you made the run out and had fun. That's what counts. :smile:

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never mind the shot on the 4 to the 8, I don't get the crazy pop up action on the 5 ball to 6 ball shot. It is always hard to say from watching a video, but couldn't you of slow rolled it forward and off the bank with a little left spin to come out for the 6? That whole cue ball jumping up in the air thing has got to give less control in my opinion.

Regardless, grats on the runout. :)

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
So when you run out it's Oops I Did It Again. When you play safe, is it Hit Me Baby One More Time?

JC

Coos Cues
I looked at it several times and don't see where the 8 ball jumped over a damned thing. It was between hops when it passed the nine. It was open the whole time and you just made it overly dramatic. I liked your previous 6 ball much better. Get better shape next time and you won't have to know these circus tent shots.

JC

madfox

I love pool ...
Silver Member
No offense meant. I love to watch great shots being made, but my friend is an older gentleman of that generation that controlled jeff incredibly.

I dont know any of today's players that controlled the cueball better than Buddy Hall and players of his generation.

They may not have been as great of shot makers, but they didnt have to be.

Ken

No offense taken Ken, I know what you mean. It is hard to be perfect as Buddy was