Gossipers

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
when i first joined this forum my gf looked over my shoulder a few times reading some posts and commented this forum was a mens gossip forum. at the time i really did not agree with her..

here lately i think this forum has turned into a peyton place with a bunch of harper valley hipocrites.

So your girlfriend was right all along?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I wonder how many know who this is without googling...

rooseveltx-large.jpg

For you young people who can't read script... "If you can't say something good about someone, sit right here by me."

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just guessing....Ann Landers.
Not even close. Here's a hint, something that was said about her:

I can be President of the United States, or I can control Alice. I cannot possibly do both.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Well Bob, I believe thats Eleanor Roosevelt.

But, I bet she could pass for your grandma as well. There is a bit of a resemblance there.

I also bet that I right clicked on the picture.

John Novak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tramp Steamer;4282847[COLOR="Red" said:
]I wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole.[/COLOR]
Speaking of ten foot poles, I had a girlfriend once who had bruises all over her body. They were from ten foot poles. :smile:

Steve Kowenski (A 10ft Pole) said He wouldnt touch it either:D:D

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I heard that the government froze them and Bruce Lee

I heard that when Chuck Norris passes, they will turn his ashes into a Chuck Norris Bomb.

There is no country on earth that wants to be on the receiving end of that one.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder how many know who this is without googling...

View attachment 286872

For you young people who can't read script... "If you can't say something good about someone, sit right here by me."

It didn't look like Dorothy Parker, but it sounded like her: "I don’t care what is written about me so long as it isn’t true."

Back on the OP's topic: ohmygod!!!!! Did you hear what happen in first period English?! Did you hear that Jackie broke up with John? Anyone got yesterday's science homework? And are we still going to the Red Rooster after prom?

Lou Figueroa