Happy birthday to jam,!!!!

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Happy Birthday JAM--would have been on here sooner to wish you that--but just got back home from a long drive from Hagerstown MD--No Internet While I'm Traveling at work--Hope you have had a great day today and the all ones afterwards as well.:thumbup:

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
Remember when we were young and thought 60 was old??? I don't think that anymore as I get closer. It's only old when we're teenagers.

Happy birthday!

Reactions: JAM

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Happy Birthday JAM. Eventhough we duke it out from time to time, there's no place I'd rather you be than here with us. Get your cake, eat it too, and then come on back and say something to spark a 100 page thread haha!

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Happy birthday!

It's my wife's birthday tomorrow. Last week I asked her what she wanted as a present. 'Oh, I don't know ,' she said . 'Just give me something with diamonds. That's why I'm giving her a deck of playing cards !

Rob.M

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Happy birthday!

It's my wife's birthday tomorrow. Last week I asked her what she wanted as a present. 'Oh, I don't know ,' she said . 'Just give me something with diamonds. That's why I'm giving her a deck of playing cards !

Rob.M

You gonna get clubbed.....:yikes:

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

:shocked2:Happy Birthday Jam:shocked2:
***:shocked2:***:shocked2:***:shocked2:***
:happydance:
CHAMPAGNE MA'AM

Last edited:

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
:happy-birthday: Happy Birthday Jam :happy-birthday:

:happy-birthday: Hope you have a great day :happy-birthday:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the very thoughtful birthday cheer on this thread. It really means a great deal to me. Even though I had to work yesterday non-stop, this thread just make my heart soar.

There truly is camaraderie of pool peeps on AzBilliards Discussion Forum that makes this place quite special sometimes.

Each and every one of you on this thread, sweet blessings are coming your way. Again, thank you for making my milestone birthday very special. :)

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
i cannot tell you how much i appreciate the very thoughtful birthday cheer on this thread. It really means a great deal to me. Even though i had to work yesterday non-stop, this thread just make my heart soar.

There truly is camaraderie of pool peeps on azbilliards discussion forum that makes this place quite special sometimes.

Each and every one of you on this thread, sweet blessings are coming your way. Again, thank you for making my milestone birthday very special. :)

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooot.