I miss playing pool for money

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
should

Nah, I gotta keep the table, Rhea might just end up in Chicago one day, and I'll get that $75 back ;)

Just send Jay $150 and tell him to go back and play her on the bar table. If someone would have told either of them it was ok to play a safety now and then they would have won 15-2. That table is just not for B players. Please God don't reply with ratings questions and what a B player is, should be, is in your area, etc.... Players that can run a couple racks on a bar table, make some good shots, miss some easy ones, etc...
They did both break pretty good for that level.

The games all started with the 6 or 7 ball. The other balls were just there to break their confidence as they pounded them into the tits.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Just send Jay $150 and tell him to go back and play her on the bar table. If someone would have told either of them it was ok to play a safety now and then they would have won 15-2. That table is just not for B players. Please God don't reply with ratings questions and what a B player is, should be, is in your area, etc.... Players that can run a couple racks on a bar table, make some good shots, miss some easy ones, etc...
They did both break pretty good for that level.

The games all started with the 6 or 7 ball. The other balls were just there to break their confidence as they pounded them into the tits.

I would have thought on a tight table, they would have been laying down safeties left and right ?

nineballsafety8

6ft 5" 285, hits 'em hard
Silver Member
Not too many outright safes. I tried a fair amount of two ways... But the girl shoots damn straight.
Just a little wreckless. If she learns to reign it in... She would easily be a ball to ball and a half better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rHEa won?
Wow must be getting in stroke, I see a match against Karen Corr or Kelly Fisher right around the corner. Possibly a TAR match for the ages.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
another

rHEa won?
Wow must be getting in stroke, I see a match against Karen Corr or Kelly Fisher right around the corner. Possibly a TAR match for the ages.

Wow another ignorant highschool kid. AZ is full of them.

What in the world do you completely ignorant mf's get out of saying Ray and He and stupid ignorant highschool bullshit to a human being who obviously is already dealing with a ton of personal issues already.

Lay the f off. All of you. You are a bunch of heartless bastards.

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

What in the world do you completely ignorant mf's get out of saying Ray and He and stupid ignorant highschool bullshit to a human being who obviously is already dealing with a ton of personal issues already.

Don't even bother, there are some who find such behavior humorous & just don't get or don't care how that just piles on someone who's already dealing with a lot going through that. Good playing to you both Jay & Rhea, sounds like it was a good match. Of course, thanks to RJ as well for sponsoring. :smile:

PC_John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Just don't call them assholes, you get time off for that. :)

BTW, I agree that the he/she stuff is getting old. Leave it be.

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And some of us realized that to do right by our family required some personal responsibility.
I will always believe in following my dreams and if a woman won't stand behind me and my dreams then she is not the woman for me. This would apply no matter what my major dream happened to be or how long the odds of success.
Tell me about that after you have been married for 30 years.
If the dream in question is a real life fulfilling dream then there is no question in my mind, I am living my life and if she isn't happy then she has some serious thinking to do. But before I let her get too deep in thought I would remind her that sometimes she gets a good feeling http://youtu.be/h8P-dM4CAoc

The bottom line is we both have to be happy, and I am not going to be happy giving up on a dream.

I wanted to bump this post from page 15 since editing and adding in the perfect song.

Last edited:

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
The only thing left to say is that I wish you and the future / current Mrs Satori, much happiness and a long life together.

I wanted to bump this post from page 15 since editing and adding in the perfect song.

Last edited:

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not too many outright safes. I tried a fair amount of two ways... But the girl shoots damn straight.
Just a little wreckless. If she learns to reign it in... She would easily be a ball to ball and a half better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is exactly what I told her when she was in Houston. I beat her even, I had my hands full giving her the 8.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Very well said. I agree with what you have been saying. You seem like a good guy. If you're ever in Houston hit me up.

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
Ok. That sounds like it'll keep ya honest. I think Diamonds are 4.5", so I was just trying to get an idea of what it was.

That table is tough, gotta hit 'em clean or they don't go. It plays decent, but as was previously stated, it's tight and a bit worn. It was set up as a one pocket table, primarily, hence the triple-shim.

Just curious - any chance of a rematch, maybe at a neutral location? Maybe The Break? Neither Jay nor Rhea ever play there - it's kind of in the middle for both of them (iirc). Similar conditions.

Thanks for the updates Brendan! I have to spread the rep around before giving back to ya.

Oh and considering pride-fest was this past weekend for the entire country, it's a little disturbing just how many people are so intolerant of alternate lifestyles. :(

nineballsafety8

6ft 5" 285, hits 'em hard
Silver Member
I would certainly play her again, as she was actually rather fun to play with. Kept me on my toes, and was very respectful, both of me and the game.
As I have stated earlier, as it currently sits, I am not gambling with money that affects my family. But I would gladly play a rematch for pride, or if someone wants to sponsor again (although I am not asking for donations at all here... just saying for money to be involved, it won't be mine).

I am in Shiloh, IL... just outside of Scott AFB, so Cahokia is pretty close to the middle between me and Arnold.

Reactions: LC3

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would certainly play her again, as she was actually rather fun to play with. Kept me on my toes, and was very respectful, both of me and the game.
As I have stated earlier, as it currently sits, I am not gambling with money that affects my family. But I would gladly play a rematch for pride, or if someone wants to sponsor again (although I am not asking for donations at all here... just saying for money to be involved, it won't be mine).

I am in Shiloh, IL... just outside of Scott AFB, so Cahokia is pretty close to the middle between me and Arnold.

I played Rhea for about 4-5 hours and had the exact same experience here in Houston. Way to step up to the plate and play the match. I think both of you would do a lot better on a normal 9 fter.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know it's been a little slow around here but I'm really surprised no one else in St. Louis is stepping up to give Rhea a little action. She sounds like a good game for a number of players around here.

Lou Figueroa
and now
she's pumped up :)

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wrong

Who wants to bust an almost broke disturbed girl.
Why gamble with someone you can lose a lot more than you can win.
She was asking for the most absurd spots from people that play worse then her.
She was getting staked and asking to people to come there and play less then $5 a game.

What part are you surprised about?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why gamble with someone you can lose a lot more than you can win.
She was asking for the most absurd spots from people that play worse then her.
She was getting staked and asking to people to come there and play less then $5 a game.

Well, if she's playing a $75 set, with a guy who she's never seen shoot before, then it seems to me like she's will to take a gamble at a game that could go either way.

As far as whatever else she's done elsewhere, I dan't know about any of that. But her conduct here, for this match, would indicate to me that there are a few guys in the area who could step up and give her a little cheap action.

A person's psychological make-up is not her opponent's problem. Like probably everyone here who has ever bet $5 in a pool room, I've played plenty of guys who had their "issues."

Lou Figueroa

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why gamble with someone you can lose a lot more than you can win.She was asking for the most absurd spots from people that play worse then her.

I found this one out about certain people I used to gamble with. Pissed me off to no end, but I learned my lesson

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know it's been a little slow around here but I'm really surprised no one else in St. Louis is stepping up to give Rhea a little action. She sounds like a good game for a number of players around here.

Hmm. I can think of one guy in the St. Louis area who could play her. Rumor has it he has a pocket full of cash, too.