I'm sick...

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Tramp, I'll be praying for you and for 100% recovery. I don't get on here often anymore, but when I do your posts are the ones I look forward to the most.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good news is, no illness has ever prevented someone from being an asshole , so we're all good. Fire away Steamer, the song remains the same. Love u man.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Well Tramp looking at the friends who have posted on your thread you are well loved. Please keep a positive attitude and I will send positive thoughts and a few prayers for you.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Damn! This bit of news sucks! I also hope you continue to make your funny and witty posts here as you fight this bastard the best you can!

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tramp...I'm sorry to hear this news, but glad you felt that you could tell us.

It's a bad roll, but the match ain't over.

When you post, I go have a look. I think many here do. You write a lot of funny stuff.

Go take care of yourself, take the time.

Keep us in mind when you have a good story to share.

Take care

afftonbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trampy, hundreds of AZ readers know you through your postings. I consider you a superstar in our little world. Anybody that can play one pocket can beat this mess. Give 'em Hell Steamer.

Big Al

David Marcus

"not bad,for a blind man"
Silver Member
Tramp, all I can say is....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 254

PC_John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wishing you a speedy recovery Tramp. Will be waiting for you to return with bait on my breath.

Banks

Banned
Eat well, rest up and follow the nurse's orders. So, have a salad, watch some one hole and im not positive, but pretty sure enemas aren't in you future. Unless you get the wrong nurse.

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am sorry. From the sound of it it appears like my Mother has had this going on for awhile un-diagnosed . You are probably one of the few cats here I would like to shoot a few racks with. Hope it all works out for you ST... you're a fighter.

God bless,
-Kat

Last edited:

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get better Tramp. Will miss your clever posts and take on life. I hope all of your nurses are attractive. When it come to defeating your ailment..... run eight.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Grab it by the balls, Tramp, and get it under control. We're all rooting for you.

Lou Figueroa

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear of your health issues - Get well, Tramp! (I'm hoping this is the beginning of one of your goofs and still waiting for the punch line, but I think you're sincere...dang it).

Waiting for the update saying treatment was successful and you are back in action. Please keep your sense of humor.

Dave