Clark_the_Shark

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
Where the hell is Clark_the_shark?
People are running RAMPANT in his forum section.
It's all a big mess.
People making threads about the same topic.
People WTB items.
It's in shambles over there.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I believe the Moderator are not paid, and volunteer when they can, and the time they can . Have you PMed The MOD, or Admin? If not do.

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
I was just wondering if he had a flat tire on the bike or put her away for the winter. lol
Doesn't anyone see my humor?

Last edited:

Clark_the_Shark

Has 9-Ball-itis
Silver Member
I asked to be removed as the mod because I couldn't keep up with all the people not following the rules. And yes, it was volunteer, and I just didn't have the time to spend.

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
I asked to be removed as the mod because I couldn't keep up with all the people not following the rules. And yes, it was volunteer, and I just didn't have the time to spend.

Damn, you made the man wait almost 7 years for an answer?!?!??!!

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
.... and I just didn't have the time to spend.

Damn, you made the man wait almost 7 years for an answer?!?!??!!

The man said he did not have the time to spend. The OP should count his lucky fookin stars he didnt have to wait a decade or more for this finely crafted response.

I asked a couple questions on a BBS back in 1995, and Im still patiently waiting for an answer. :thumbup:

patience-is-a-virtue.jpg

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The man said he did not have the time to spend. The OP should count his lucky fookin stars he didnt have to wait a decade or more for this finely crafted response.

I asked a couple questions on a BBS back in 1995, and Im still patiently waiting for an answer. :thumbup:

patience-is-a-virtue.jpg

I’m not up to date on all your bbs posts but here are two of your answers from the alt.biz.investing board:
Amazon : buy and hold
Apple: buy and hold
Sears: dump now!

Hope that helps.