Orcullo vs Woodward

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
how are they breaking? accu-rack should be an equalizer since it's less possible for dennis to manipulate the rack

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
how are they breaking? accu-rack should be an equalizer since it's less possible for dennis to manipulate the rack

The 9 on the spot. They need to pocket or get 3 balls up table so they're been using a medium speed break from the left side, trying to pocket the one in the right side. They are pocketing the one a lot. There have been plenty of break and runs.

Both players have been very aggressive, taking on difficult shots rather than easy safeties. Dennis is Dennis and Sky has been very solid. It's a great match in my book. Dennis is going to have to be "on" to win this.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Looks like Sky can hang with Dennis...I’m impressed, thought he was in a trap.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yesterday and today the commentators have been treating long straight ins and pretty good cuts from dead on the rail as hangers when they are 50% at best . Something in the water i guess.

Last edited:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What size pockets?

What are they playing to tonight?
Thanks for the score updates.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is breaking better? Or is it just Dennis is that much better after the break.

CaleAYS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is Dennis biggest run of racks so far. Anyone know if CJ won. ??

CJ won. It’s was 25-16 I think. Greg had a decent lead early and CJ won 10 straight to pull ahead and never looked back.

Not many big runs by either player in the Dennis/Sky match. I think one 4 pack by Sky yesterday and I think Dennis maybe put three together once or twice.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Anybody catch the final score today? I had to go out and missed it.