Tascarella delivered

MJB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My new Tascarella cue was delivered 2 days ago. The execution is everything you'd expect from the Tascarella Shop, but I was still blown away seeing the cue in person. I was also really surprised that it only took about 7 months (I was expecting 12-18 months).

White/purple/blue/black veneers, Bushka ring, Hoppe ring, Abalone inlays, smooth black leather wrap.

Attachments

• IMG_1086.JPG
    IMG_1086.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 1,090
  • IMG_1087.JPG
    IMG_1087.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 1,083
  • New butt.JPG
    New butt.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 1,101

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
congrats on this gem. i love everything about it. smooth leather, Hoppe ring, plus all the
inlays. i live in Michigan also, would love to see it some time. where are you located in
MI? i live up north in East Tawas, don't travel much w/ my health & the virus. keep in touch. my email suremancues77@gmail.com... phone 989-305-6454... take care nice cue. Don Sherman aka Sure Man Cues

MJB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm down in Kalamazoo area, but only for another week and then I move to Arizona. We met once years ago at your SBE booth. You wouldn't remember me, but I remember your nice collection of Szambotis and that you were fun to talk to.

congrats on this gem. i love everything about it. smooth leather, Hoppe ring, plus all the
inlays. i live in Michigan also, would love to see it some time. where are you located in
MI? i live up north in East Tawas, don't travel much w/ my health & the virus. keep in touch. my email suremancues77@gmail.com... phone 989-305-6454... take care nice cue. Don Sherman aka Sure Man Cues

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great, classic Tasc. Nobody does it better!
Enjoy it in good health.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Excellent player right there !

Tasc shop sure goes all out building a very high quality cue
ENJOY :smile:

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tascarella is the man to go to when you want classic old school. I love his work. I had a bumperless cue once and made a mess of the butt. I wish I had the discipline to shoot a bumperless cue without scratching the bottom.

tabi1

Registered
Tascarella is the man to go to when you want classic old school. I love his work. I had a bumperless cue once and made a mess of the butt. I wish I had the discipline to shoot a bumperless cue without scratching the bottom.

Me too, love the look of a bumperless but it would be trashed out soon after it got to my hands.

Nice looking Tasc, my dream cue!!