WTB Schon R-12

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Use The Search Engine Option

If you use the search function and enter schon cue, just browse through the listings. There s been two Schon R12 cues for sale within the past 3-4 weeks and neither sold to the best of my knowledge. One had red veneers and the other had a darker veneer and both had ivory spears. However, I recall the red venner was not an original R12 from Schon's Runde era since it didn't have spliced points and I don't recall about the other cue. But use the search engine andf you should find what you're looking for.

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
cue dealors

Skip

Try one of the cue dealors here on AZB. Bill at Cornerstone would be my personal pick, but, he is the only dealor I have had a transaction thorugh. I am sure that the others will work with you to find an R12. Sureman also comes to mind for offering R series Schons in recent history. Keep an eye on Ebay as well, I saw one on there just a few weeks ago but don't remember what it sold for. Best of luck with your search.

Tom

azdiamondbacks1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I have Schon R-12

I have a Schon R-12 I have been considering selling. There are lots
of photos of the cue on Proficient Billiards Website schon cues/spliced
points. Comes with two shafts both 12.5 mm. I have a predator 314 shaft for it for 125.00 more. Check it out and let me know if you are interested. My asking price is 1250.00 shipped. Scott.

Here is a link to one of the photos

http://www.proficientbilliards.com/cues/Schon/spliced_points/pages/DSC03609_jpg.htm

Last edited: