Made offer - wanted to escrow with FAST_N_LOOSE

justtapitin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Made an offer on a cue in the Wanted/For Sale section and wanted to use the escrow service offered by FAST_N_LOOSE as shown on a sticky in that section.

Seller says no way, the escrow guy could just keep the cue and my money and we'd both be screwed with no recourse.

I say you gotta be kidding, the guy's been doing it since 2008, I haven't seen a single complaint, and I doubt if he's been waiting for this deal to go rogue.

Seller insists he will not take the "risk".

To each his own. In the end it was I who would not take the "risk". I suspect the cue isn't quite as mint as described.

Anybody have anything good or bad to say about the escrow service offered by Markus, aka FAST_N_LOOSE?

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
never used his services
have never read about anyone being unhappy
but if the seller didnt want to do it
you were smart not to buy the cue
there will always be another cue

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Highly recommend

I have used him. I would highly recommend his service. If that seller has a better idea I would love to hear it. My recommendation, move on and find another cue.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Made an offer on a cue in the Wanted/For Sale section and wanted to use the escrow service offered by FAST_N_LOOSE as shown on a sticky in that section.

Seller says no way, the escrow guy could just keep the cue and my money and we'd both be screwed with no recourse.

I say you gotta be kidding, the guy's been doing it since 2008, I haven't seen a single complaint, and I doubt if he's been waiting for this deal to go rogue.

To each his own. In the end it was I who would not take the "risk". I suspect the cue isn't quite as mint as described.

Anybody have anything good or bad to say about the escrow service offered by Markus, aka FAST_N_LOOSE?

If I was asked to use escrow I would kindly decline the offer, and it wouldn't have anything to do with me hiding anything, or anything to do with Marcus personally..It's just not the way I do business..I believe the seller has the same right to conduct business the best way he feels works for him, as you have the same right to do business as you feel works best for you..It's no big deal, it's just another deal that didn't go down on AZB..

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I was asked to use escrow I would kindly decline the offer, and it wouldn't have anything to do with me hiding anything, or anything to do with Marcus personally..It's just not the way I do business..I believe the seller has the same right to conduct business the best way he feels works for him..It's no big deal, it's just another deal that didn't go down on AZB..

If I asked you to do escrow and you declined, I wouldnt do the deal with you either.

Ken

maldito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did business with him - nice guy and I can't see him running off with the cash as he does business on here - you made the right choice another cue will always come along.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Well this way the seller can keep the cue and your money and not need Marcus to do that. :)

I would move on...

I would bet that Marcus needs the cue and the money like Jimbo needs a donut.

JV (---pose that

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If anyone would not go along with using Marcus's escrow service I would run the other way. A giant RED flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just move on

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
If the seller won't use escrow, I wouldn't do business with him. That has nothing to do with me being the escrow service.... I pay for nothing without having it in my hands first, or without an escrow service. I don't need any cue or case bad enough to risk get ripped off for it.

I also appreciate you guys vouching for me and my service. I've done well over 200 escrow deals, and to my knowledge I've never had a disappointed escrow client/customer.

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently completed a transaction with an AZ seller, my first through AZ, so I was a bit cautious. He had an excellent iTrader rating and he communicated well and provided a phone number up front.

I considered escrow but didn't feel it necessary in this case. With that said, if a seller refuses to use an escrow service with a verifiable history I would walk away. With a few exceptions, you can find another and even if that is not the case, it isn't worth the risk.

Just my 2 cents.

Jay

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

Buyer wants "X", Seller offers "Y" if they can not come to agreement over small details in the transaction, the deal is not consummated, and both parties need to move on. JMHO.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would bet that Marcus needs the cue and the money like Jimbo needs a donut.

JV (---pose that

Funniest thing I have heard all year.....

:D:D:D

Ken

PS I have not used Marcus for escrow but I have spoken with him a few times and asked his advice. For that I am thankful.

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good job on turning away .... my only advice would be to keep running the opposite direction.

I can see a new comer not knowing enough about the escrow service offered by Marcus, but flat out refusing it and saying "no way" tosses up a ton of red flags. Keep on looking without any regrets, as you would of never actually got this cue anyways.

btw, just point to his itrader of 372/100% ... I wouldn't say he is suspect, heh.