Congrats to Danny Harriman 379 Ball Run Highest Ever on Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxeberle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You may have heard already...

EXTRA! EXTRA! A 379 Ball Run is the Brand New "14.1 Highest Run Ever Captured On Video" recently set by former UPA Pro Tour 9-Ball Champion and Derby City Banks Champion Danny Harriman of Springfield, Missouri... On a moderately tough Brunswick Gold Crown II. He will be releasing the video soon with commentary.

John Schmidt has the previous video record run with his 366.

Congratulations to Danny! That's quite an accomplishment!

Max Eberle

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I was wondering if this was the biggest "prime number" run in history, for 379 is, indeed, a prime number. Even if a higher run is videotaped, this will likely remain the "highest prime numbered run" on videotape.

Hell of a run, Danny!

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
This is one record that likely won't be broken next week!

Very impressive!

Will Prout

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
WOW! That is spectacular.

Wish Danny would show up for the Ultimate 10 Ball Championship as well as John Schmidt. Their rivalry is second to none.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Congrats on the great run Danny. I do hope one day that Danny and John can bury the hatchet because it would be great to see these guys play and help promote the game of straight pool. Life is short and one day you both might look back on this bitter rivalry as very stupid and small in the big picture.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great job Danny! Not many can say they have done something no one else ever has!

bondsman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You may have heard already...

EXTRA! EXTRA! A 379 Ball Run is the Brand New "14.1 Highest Run Ever Captured On Video" recently set by former UPA Pro Tour 9-Ball Champion and Derby City Banks Champion Danny Harriman of Springfield, Missouri... On a moderately tough Brunswick Gold Crown II. He will be releasing the video soon with commentary.

John Schmidt has the previous video record run with his 366.

Congratulations to Danny! That's quite an accomplishment!

Max Eberle
Congratulation also to Max Eberle. Max is a truly one hell of a nice guy and a great player. I have never seen Max anywhere when he was not kind and gracious enough to say hello. That having been said Max may not remember me. Its been a long tim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.