Need some more advice please!

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I suspect the police would tell you it is a civil matter, not a criminal matter. I'm not an attorney but I suspect you would need to prove the cue maker took your money with the intent to commit fraud before it would become a police matter. Given the time frame involved, I'm guessing that wouldn't happen.

If the cue maker is local, file a claim in small claims court. If he's out of state, I think you're best off trying to work with him as best you can to salvage your investment. I hope it works out for you. Unless I were buying a VERY highly customized to my specifications, that wouldn't likely sell were I to balk on it, I would not make a deposit for a cue. Too many horror stories out there and too many quality cue makers who won't require a deposit to have to deal with one that does.

The8reader

does this help! haha
Silver Member

Last edited:

StonedCEO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what if instead of cash i bought him a new drum sander and still had a recipt for it in my email and i know that he sold it... does that help? (I think it was a drum sander. it was for sanding cues and what not)

That was nice if you to buy him a gift.

The8reader

does this help! haha
Silver Member
Well i guess it's not all fixed. The maker of my cue said. " i feel like i have screwd you over and i want to finish your cue for you."

My LP experiance turns on a bit and i think that maybe he sold my cue or the guy that was going to help him finish the cues finished it and sold it and split it with him... Makes me very sad to wait for a cue for so long and know that this is probably what happend.....Plus i gave the guy the benifit for far to long i guess..

what do you think?