AIM small MISS less!

The8reader

does this help! haha
Silver Member
I am now in fargo and have tons of places to play pool... i picked my pool cue back up and started to shake off the rust...(fell off in huge chunks too). I got my stroke almost back and my english seemed to be under control and much more accurate...... whole game seemed to tighten up. BUT i was still having trouble pocketing balls regularly.

solution- aim for a spot in or on the pocket that is going to give me the most room or get me right dead center in the pocket to make the balls. i also aim very small on the OB ball. Example: a spot on the ball that lines up with the spot on the pocket that i want to hit or the lines one that ball, really anything that alows me to aim small and concentrate on the task at hand... The balls just seem to find the pocket every time with ease..

I have put it all togeather with english and my diff. stroke speeds. I now play much better and smarter and have my full confidence back... Got to say it feels to have my Game back! Feels great to go to the hall and pocket lots of balls for hours... Have no more stress when i leave the pool hall... it all sits in the bottem of the pockets...

GLAD TO BE BACK!

ac11

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am now in fargo and have tons of places to play pool... i picked my pool cue back up and started to shake off the rust...(fell off in huge chunks too). I got my stroke almost back and my english seemed to be under control and much more accurate...... whole game seemed to tighten up. BUT i was still having trouble pocketing balls regularly.

solution- aim for a spot in or on the pocket that is going to give me the most room or get me right dead center in the pocket to make the balls. i also aim very small on the OB ball. Example: a spot on the ball that lines up with the spot on the pocket that i want to hit or the lines one that ball, really anything that alows me to aim small and concentrate on the task at hand... The balls just seem to find the pocket every time with ease..

I have put it all togeather with english and my diff. stroke speeds. I now play much better and smarter and have my full confidence back... Got to say it feels to have my Game back! Feels great to go to the hall and pocket lots of balls for hours... Have no more stress when i leave the pool hall... it all sits in the bottem of the pockets...

GLAD TO BE BACK!

Good shit man...I love coming out of slumps to get your game back...makes it all worthwhile. ..

The8reader

does this help! haha
Silver Member
Good advice... especially on a tight-pocketed table. :thumbup:

It has helped alot for thoes types of tables.

i played on a table were the pockets were or seemed bigger and it just wasn't fare for the bar rats i was playing haha.. reminds me... i got to get to the hall tonight. hope this helps more people... :grin: