Happy birthday to jam,!!!!

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Happy Bday JAM!!!!

Happy Bday JAM!!!!

Here's a fun dog pic for you! I expect some dog/ pro-player/ keith pics back!!!

funny-dog-using-Internet-computer.jpg

Reactions: JAM

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Happy Birthday, Jennie! Hope you give Keith the 7 and shoot his no-no's off today!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday, Jennie! Hope you give Keith the 7 and shoot his no-no's off today!

Thank you so much to all of you! This is a milestone birthday for me, the big six-oh! I can't believe I made it unscathed. :grin-square:

Best present so far was from Keith. I worked late last night until 8 p.m., laid down on the sofa and crashed. Woke up at 2:30 a.m. At the moment, Keith walked in to check on me. He comes over to the sofa and gives me a kiss on the cheek and wished me a Happy Birthday.

That kiss and remembrance of my birthday was worth more than anything money can buy. :lovies:

The day is young. Though I have to work today, I am still going to enjoy! Thanks again for the kind birthday greetings! :)

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
The Happiest of Birthdays to you.
enjoy the first morning cup!

Attachments

• Morning Cup.JPG
    Morning Cup.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 285

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Thank you so much to all of you! This is a milestone birthday for me, the big six-oh! I can't believe I made it unscathed. :grin-square:

Best present so far was from Keith. I worked late last night until 8 p.m., laid down on the sofa and crashed. Woke up at 2:30 a.m. At the moment, Keith walked in to check on me. He comes over to the sofa and gives me a kiss on the cheek and wished me a Happy Birthday.

That kiss and remembrance of my birthday was worth more than anything money can buy. :lovies:

The day is young. Though I have to work today, I am still going to enjoy! Thanks again for the kind birthday greetings! :)

How sweet! Best wishes, enjoy yourself today!

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday JAM.

Hope you get a great cup of coffee and enjoy a warm place.

Its pretty chilly here.

Ken

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Jen,

You are top shelf in my view. Hope Keith keeps you on the straight and narrow or is it the other way around :grin: ? Happiest of birthdays to you and many more.

Lyn