dream cue.

The8reader

does this help! haha
Silver Member
I will try to keep this short.. I ordered a cue about 5 or 6 years ago.. have yet to recive it and was told It would ship by the end of december along with some othe cues... sounds good to me... well now I have no contact with the guy and I guess he blocked me on face book as I cant even look him up.. I really hope he is ok and I understand he is not well.. but I think I have wasted enough time waiting for my cue..

I have a detailed pic. And all the spects I want. It is a very simple build. I think u will see the true beauty in it when U see and hear the details. If ur intrested in doing a build with me please message me on here.. I have done several transactions on az all with no hiccups.

Thanx for ur time and hope to hear from you soon

JC

Coos Cues
I will try to keep this short.. I ordered a cue about 5 or 6 years ago.. have yet to recive it and was told It would ship by the end of december along with some othe cues... sounds good to me... well now I have no contact with the guy and I guess he blocked me on face book as I cant even look him up.. I really hope he is ok and I understand he is not well.. but I think I have wasted enough time waiting for my cue..

I have a detailed pic. And all the spects I want. It is a very simple build. I think u will see the true beauty in it when U see and hear the details. If ur intrested in doing a build with me please message me on here.. I have done several transactions on az all with no hiccups.

Thanx for ur time and hope to hear from you soon

To complain about the history of your cue desires without details is unnecessary.

To not name names is a disservice to this community.

Otherwise you could have omitted the first part about how long you have been waiting and just cut right to the "who will build me a cue" part of your post if that's what it's really about.

Enough games already and tell us who the flake is.

JC

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If You Had No Skin In The Game, It Doesn't Matter.

Posting that you ordered a cue 5 years ago and complaining it hasn't showed up is an exercise in self-embarassment. If you haven't advanced any payment for this cue and aren't out any money but only your time, learn from it. Pay a cue-maker to do some work and maybe then you have a right to complain but to just publicly gripe about it....and anonymously too.....reflects poor judgement on your part....IMO.

As has already been pointed out, this is all about having your cue built now by someone else. Just cut to the chase and omit the history as it's pretty meaningless as presented. Spell out what you want, name a budget or ask cue-makers to contact you but spilling your guts on the Forum about some supposed bad experience and doing it innocuously as well, seems rather counter-productive to your primary mission......to get your cue built.

Last edited:

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so you never paid any money to contract the cue?

That's probably why you don't have one, especially if you've been hounding the maker for 5 years on it.

I never start a cue till I get at least 30% up front.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Great responses guys! How about you try helping instead.
and as far as putting $$$ down on a cue, you must be crazy! It's cause of threads like this that most will never give a deposit.

jkan101

jkan101
Silver Member
help

Great responses guys! How about you try helping instead.
and as far as putting $$$ down on a cue, you must be crazy! It's cause of threads like this that most will never give a deposit.

Thank you for telling those sanctimonious bastards where to get off!!

Joe

bhanson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I personally like the 'I've done several transactions' comment with one itrader. That's a pointless statement, especially as a buyer. If you know what you want (which it seems like you do) post what you are looking for and you'll get responses. Or even better, pick another cue maker you appreciate the work of and get another quote. If you haven't gotten anything from your current maker on 5 years and it's a 'simple design' I don't see the issue of picking another reputable maker to do it. PM me and I'll give you suggestions. I just don't see the purpose of this post as you have it written.

The8reader

does this help! haha
Silver Member
Posting that you ordered a cue 5 years ago and complaining it hasn't showed up is an exercise in self-embarassment. If you haven't advanced any payment for this cue and aren't out any money but only your time, learn from it. Pay a cue-maker to do some work and maybe then you have a right to complain but to just publicly gripe about it....and anonymously too.....reflects poor judgement on your part....IMO.

As has already been pointed out, this is all about having your cue built now by someone else. Just cut to the chase and omit the history as it's pretty meaningless as presented. Spell out what you want, name a budget or ask cue-makers to contact you but spilling your guts on the Forum about some supposed bad experience and doing it innocuously as well, seems rather counter-productive to your primary mission......to get your cue built.

Paid the guy 600.00 for the cue that I have not recived. Gave hime five years to pay up. He has not so I am ordering my cue again.
The point of my story was to show in have been burned. But I found a builder and I hope all works out..
also I have ordered several cues from people on here. All had down payments and all were paid in full... so if ur a builder of cues you should thank people like me who would rather have something made in the usa...

The8reader

does this help! haha
Silver Member
so you never paid any money to contract the cue?

That's probably why you don't have one, especially if you've been hounding the maker for 5 years on it.

I never start a cue till I get at least 30% up front.

Paid in full upnfront.. trumps ur measly 30% I would say

The8reader

does this help! haha
Silver Member
wow

Its a wonder I still ask the makers on this forum to craft me cues.. who cares how I asked or if I started with a story.

Point is I keep bringing my business to this area of the forum. Its sad that I would get hounded like I did over a story/asking for a builder to build me a cue.. not sure why several of you had it In Ur mind I did not pay up.. i have pics of the cue almost done. Have all my emails saved with with work order and payment.

Also I would think if other people are lookng for a cue to be made that this thread would turn them to another site as they would prob hate to get jumped o as well. Well like I said. I found a builder so in a other six months whe I wAnt to order another cue I will just ask a bit different.

The8reader

does this help! haha
Silver Member
I personally like the 'I've done several transactions' comment with one itrader. That's a pointless statement, especially as a buyer. If you know what you want (which it seems like you do) post what you are looking for and you'll get responses. Or even better, pick another cue maker you appreciate the work of and get another quote. If you haven't gotten anything from your current maker on 5 years and it's a 'simple design' I don't see the issue of picking another reputable maker to do it. PM me and I'll give you suggestions. I just don't see the purpose of this post as you have it written.

Im sorry I dont known how the itrader works. Done 3 or four transactions on the site..