It's Thanksgiving Thread...

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving Yall from the South.

Down here in Dixie Land we are thankful for our friends and family.

Today I am proud to be a part of a country where a person is free to find their own way, think their own thoughts and make a go of life. I have a lot to be thankful for, including my pool game, but mostly I am proud of the fact that I have some good friends. How about yall?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving! We have a lot to be grateful for. Sometimes it is important to recognize one's blessings in life -- like Thanksgiving dinner! Yummee! :D

We're having a cage-free young turkey (11 pounds), fresh green beans slow-cooked with ham hocks, mashed new pototoes, cranberry sauce with apples and wallnuts, and my favorite, stuffing!

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving to you sir, and all the forum members too.........may you all have a fun filled and safe day. whatever you do, do NOT talk politics at the dinner table! :thumbup:

maplecap

Jack
Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving from Chicago! Where we are ordered to be thankful for our corrupt government and daily executions. Thanks Rahm Emanuel.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving to you sir, and all the forum members too.........may you all have a fun filled and safe day. whatever you do, do NOT talk politics at the dinner table! :thumbup:

ironically, we were talking about YOU, last night....
....and now.

breakfast is served!

country ham biscuits with red-eye chipped-beef gravy
applewood bacon & smoked gouda omellettes (enter SEV)
yellow cheesy grits (cheap version of the politically correct "polenta")
and Jamaican coffee
(or mimosas)

:cool:

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
I hope all out brothers and sisters that lurk and/or participate on AZB where every they be have a healthy, happy and wonderful Thanksgiving.

Enjoy the company of your friends and family. Swap old tales and stories about days past. Lift a glass in remembrance to family and friends both gone and missing.
Every year that passes makes time more fleeting for all of us. Cherish your moments together and put aside your differences. For no one knows what the future will hold and who's chair will be empty when next you meet.

Be well my friends.
May there be joy and laughter in your lives on our special.
May your stomachs be full and there be contentment and love between you and those that you hold dearest.

Cheers!

Sev.

PS

And bacon. ;):smile:

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oldplayer, might not want to talk about aiming systems or ivory encrusted cues either.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving! We have a lot to be grateful for. Sometimes it is important to recognize one's blessings in life -- like Thanksgiving dinner! Yummee! :D

We're having a cage-free young turkey (11 pounds), fresh green beans slow-cooked with ham hocks, mashed new pototoes, cranberry sauce with apples and wallnuts, and my favorite, stuffing!

Best wishes.

Oyster dressing is my favorite holiday food.

Ken

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Oysters are the bomb!

Ken,
Oysters are awesome that is true. We decided to have a Salmon Dish I fix for Thanksgiving with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce this year.

I ate Fried Oysters every Friday for 5 years straight I know which brings me to a question. Does that make me Jewish? They eat fish on Friday right?

Best wishes.

Oyster dressing is my favorite holiday food.

Ken

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
Ken,
Oysters are awesome that is true. We decided to have a Salmon Dish I fix for Thanksgiving with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce this year.

I ate Fried Oysters every Friday for 5 years straight I know which brings me to a question. Does that make me Jewish? They eat fish on Friday right?

Come on now.
We all know why you were eating oysters. Stimulates the mood. :D:D

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
It does!

Oh it does? I thought that was my usual attitude! lol

Maybe that why we Southerners are so prolific!

Thanks for explaining that! Its still just sooo good.

Come on now.
We all know why you were eating oysters. Stimulates the mood. :D:D

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving from Inola, OK... It's gonna rain like cats & dogs here this afternoon... some areas will be snow & ice. I hope the folks in the midwest will be OK...

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving to all AZBers! Enjoy, count your blessings and no politics around the dinner table. ;)
th (4).jpg

PC_John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy and safe Thanksgiving to all. Please remember our military, especially those that are away from home today.