Stan Shuffett shoots down the unknowledgeable critics once again

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To the "Putdown Posse", Mr. & Mrs. North, and all the ships at sea....good evening America. This is Low500 at N.B.C. and let's go to press.

Stan Shuffett says.....

"Oh! But he was already a GOOD player before he had any CTE instruction”!
So, why did Phil Burford, Brian Parks, Gerry Williams, Stevie Moore, Duke Laha, Matt Krah,
Scott Rohleder, Brandon Shuff, Hunter Lombardo, Gerda Hofstedder, Tyler Styer, Bob Nunley, Dave Stem, Joey Aguzin, Mirza Burgic, Solomon Manalo, Calvin Le, David Rowell, Amy Chen, Landon Shuffett, Monty Ort, Dave Segal, Daryl Peach, Allison Fisher, John Ditoro, Louie Ulrich, Robert Frost and many other solid players engage in CTE training if they already had a player’s game?
I will repeat what Hal Houle said many times. Center-to-Edge is a professional aiming system. CTE is a system that facilitates growth even for those that are deemed to be the greatest among our fraternity.
Think about this. Why in the heck would Efren Reyes and three of his Filipino companions seek CTE instruction from the man himself, Mr. Hal Houle. Efren was already a world beater but he was certainly smart enough to avail himself to visual knowledge that could even further up his game.
Why did I take Landon at age 13 to PA for personal instruction with Hal when Landon was already being barred from local tournaments starting at age 10.
I will tell you why. I had already spent a half century of my life spinning my wheels in our game trying to figure out what in the heck to look at. I solved that issue for myself in my 60s. That issue was solved for Landon in his teens and I have no regrets and I can assure you that he does not regret his work with CTE.
CTE solves how to really see and align for all cut shots, including those that appear to be dead straight-in. Don’t think for one moment that Hal Houle did not solve the problem of aiming with spheres many decades ago because he did and what was in his head is coming your way.
Remember the Beatles invasion back in the early 60s. The Beatles are coming, the Beatles are coming!
Please note this: CTE is coming, CTE is coming!
Have a great day!"
Walter Winchell resized.jpg

canwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To the "Putdown Posse", Mr. & Mrs. North, and all the ships at sea....good evening America. This is Low500 at N.B.C. and let's go to press.

Stan Shuffett says.....

"Oh! But he was already a GOOD player before he had any CTE instruction”!
So, why did Phil Burford, Brian Parks, Gerry Williams, Stevie Moore, Duke Laha, Matt Krah,
Scott Rohleder, Brandon Shuff, Hunter Lombardo, Gerda Hofstedder, Tyler Styer, Bob Nunley, Dave Stem, Joey Aguzin, Mirza Burgic, Solomon Manalo, Calvin Le, David Rowell, Amy Chen, Landon Shuffett, Monty Ort, Dave Segal, Daryl Peach, Allison Fisher, John Ditoro, Louie Ulrich, Robert Frost and many other solid players engage in CTE training if they already had a player’s game?
I will repeat what Hal Houle said many times. Center-to-Edge is a professional aiming system. CTE is a system that facilitates growth even for those that are deemed to be the greatest among our fraternity.
Think about this. Why in the heck would Efren Reyes and three of his Filipino companions seek CTE instruction from the man himself, Mr. Hal Houle. Efren was already a world beater but he was certainly smart enough to avail himself to visual knowledge that could even further up his game.
Why did I take Landon at age 13 to PA for personal instruction with Hal when Landon was already being barred from local tournaments starting at age 10.
I will tell you why. I had already spent a half century of my life spinning my wheels in our game trying to figure out what in the heck to look at. I solved that issue for myself in my 60s. That issue was solved for Landon in his teens and I have no regrets and I can assure you that he does not regret his work with CTE.
CTE solves how to really see and align for all cut shots, including those that appear to be dead straight-in. Don’t think for one moment that Hal Houle did not solve the problem of aiming with spheres many decades ago because he did and what was in his head is coming your way.
Remember the Beatles invasion back in the early 60s. The Beatles are coming, the Beatles are coming!
Please note this: CTE is coming, CTE is coming!
Have a great day!"
View attachment 523355

I'd say CTE has arrived and has been with you for quite some time. It will take an autopsy to truly confirm it tho but your constant 'air pudding' posts would convince others as well. You remind me of a poodle that goes around hiking its leg on anything to mark a territory it can't defend. Shuffet where the sun don't shine