Sold Brunswick Gold Crown I Pool Table - Tangerine

Sold Item

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Gold Crown I - 4 1/2' x 9' - Located in Central Connecticut - $2,000

If you are not familiar with these tables, the Gold Crown is one of the best commercial pool tables and the Model 1 is arguably the finest of the series. Gold Crowns have been the standard tables in pool halls for more than 50 years.

This one is complete and has been well-cared for. Color is the original Tangerine and has never been repainted or refinished. Original cushions which are in good condition. Three piece slates. Original Pinned slates. Rare plastic skirts are included. If you are familiar with Gold Crowns you will know what you're looking at.

This is an unabused table. It was most likely a home table and not one from a pool hall or used in a commercial setting.

Slates are stored and I can not move them myself, so pictures are not possible at this time.

Table is currently disassembled so the photos shown are for illustration purposes only. Buyer is responsible for moving the table. It is recommended that it be moved and assembled by an experienced pool table mechanic. If you don't know one, I can suggest someone competent.

Sale is for the table only. Accessories such as sticks, balls, racks, etc. ARE NOT included.

I have additional pictures available. I will also add them in replies as the AZ 24 hour waiting period permits me to add them.

Attachments

• Gold Crown - Tangerine - a.jpg
    Gold Crown - Tangerine - a.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 751
  • Gold Crown - Tangerine - b.jpg
    Gold Crown - Tangerine - b.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 754
  • Gold Crown - Tangerine - c.jpg
    Gold Crown - Tangerine - c.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 749
  • Gold Crown - Tangerine - d.jpg
    Gold Crown - Tangerine - d.jpg