Welcome from AzBilliards.com and SnookerUSA.com

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Welcome to the Snooker Forum on AzBilliards.com in association with SnookerUSA.com, the official website of the United States Snooker Association, the governing body of snooker in the United States.

Please post all your snooker related topics, matters and questions here to create a lively snooker discussion forum.

The normal rules for posting on AzBilliards.com forums apply which can be viewed by clicking here

Alan Morris, the Executive Director of the United States Snooker Association, will regularly be partcipating in the forum.

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:
Welcome to the Snooker Forum on AzBilliards.com in association with SnookerUSA.com, the official website of the United States Snooker Association, the governing body of snooker in the United States.

Please post all your snooker related topics, matters and questions here to create a lively snooker discussion forum.

The normal rules for posting on AzBilliards.com forums apply which can be viewed by clicking here

Alan Morris, the Executive Director of the United States Snooker Association, will regularly be partcipating in the forum.

Thanks for this (Snooker is my favorite game) I look forward to posting in this forum.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Snooker is my favorite game and I hope it catches on here. Adding this forum is a great idea, it wont generate alot of traffic but I'm positive the quality of the threads will be top shelf, great idea.

thanks.

Jobear

Registered
Hi -I'm new also.
My brother-in-law in Colorado has had for many years, a snooker table that he bought out of a pool hall in CA. It is around 1898 and ALSO came with a set of billiard rails. Awesome table and we have had great fun through out the years.
Probably very rare. I do know that when he had the billiard rails on it sure improved my game.

snookerworldtx

Pan American Billiards &
Hi We are Pan American Billiards & Snooker Association

Pan American Billiards & Snooker Association is the organization featuring the world snooker championship 2020, tickets for world snooker championship 2020, america snooker, Canada snooker, brazil snooker around the world.
Our Objective is to conduct and promote the PABSA Championships in Billiards and Snooker in accordance with the rules of the World Governing Body as they stand today.

Due to the global coronavirus pandemic, the decision has been taken to reschedule the end of this campaign. So keep your eyes on the website for the latest date and time update. You can easily book your tickets online by visiting our websites.
Here the event Pan American snooker world championship 2020

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Alrighty… I’ve started playing Snooker again. I may learn the fluent Armenian before I get good at this game. But I’m hooked; I like it better than American pool, I suppose. So, where do I go from here?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Alrighty… I’ve started playing Snooker again. I may learn the fluent Armenian before I get good at this game. But I’m hooked; I like it better than American pool, I suppose. So, where do I go from here?
Look around and find a good place to play. The website findsnooker.com may help, They try to keep a list of all the available snooker tables in the US. I suspect that the info there is a little stale after the last two years. It will help others if you send in additions/corrections.

I heard that the room in San Gabriel closed.

RomilAzemat

Look around and find a good place to play. The website findsnooker.com may help, They try to keep a list of all the available snooker tables in the US. I suspect that the info there is a little stale after the last two years. It will help others if you send in additions/corrections.

I heard that the room in San Gabriel closed.
Bob, it’s still open. Renewing their license

RomilAzemat

Barev Akhber. Where are you located?