For Sale: Adam Franks Cues Milk Dud Tips!!

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Monday Morning Update - (09/23/2019)

I’m packaging and shipping out the orders received over the weekend today. If you’d like yours to go out today as well, reach out to me with your order request.

These tips perform exceptionally well and the feedback has been great!

Don’t delay, order some of these today and experience the difference for yourself!

Please send me a PM with your inquiries, Thank You

14.1'er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Adam Frank's Milk Dud Tips

Hello AZB,

I purchased a few of these tips from DASHZNT, and thought I would do a mini review.

I ordered a few of these on Tuesday, and they were in my hands on Thursday (great service)!

I had a Kamui Med on my playing cue, and, I quickly removed it and installed a new Adam Frank's Milk Dud. I have been installing my own tips for over 40 years, and have no spcialized equipment. I use a cutting board, razor knife, Kiridashi knife, sandpaper, Gorilla Glue Gel and patience.

Installation was no more difficult then any other medium to hard tip. Here is a photo of the finished product.

I hit my local room, and played 9ball for six solid hours using the cue for playing and breaking the entire time. The hit and cue ball control are fantastic. It provides a very solid hit with that wonderful (ping) along with incredible spin on all shots including forced draw, follow and side spin. The cue simply came to life with this tip. The chalk holding ability was amazing, and not a single miscue on even long straight forced draw shots.

Did I forget to mention maintenance.... I did not because there was none required. The tip was in the same condition after all the play as it was upon my installing it. Not even a occasional was necessary.

I have found my new favorite tip, and a half the cost of the hi tech tips offered today. I have zero doubt that these will Outlast a Kamui 2 to 1 or better.

Just a note. I install the clear pads myself, they do not come on, or with the tip.

I think you owe it to yourself to give these tips a try. You really have nothing to lose, and a whole lot to gain. Give one a try next time you need a tip replaced, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

I have not received anything for this review from the seller or the maker, nor do I have any affiliation with either of them. Just my honest thoughts on a fantastic product.

Attachments

• IMG_20190927_113343680~2.jpg
    IMG_20190927_113343680~2.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Thanks for the kind words 14.1’er. I couldn’t have described their performance any better, I’m glad you took the chance and experienced the difference for yourself.

I still have some left. If anyone out there wants to order some of these, send me a PM and I’ll get them shipped out to you ASAP!

mkmartin74

Registered
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello AZB,

I purchased a few of these tips from DASHZNT, and thought I would do a mini review.

I ordered a few of these on Tuesday, and they were in my hands on Thursday (great service)!

I had a Kamui Med on my playing cue, and, I quickly removed it and installed a new Adam Frank's Milk Dud. I have been installing my own tips for over 40 years, and have no spcialized equipment. I use a cutting board, razor knife, Kiridashi knife, sandpaper, Gorilla Glue Gel and patience.

Installation was no more difficult then any other medium to hard tip. Here is a photo of the finished product.

I hit my local room, and played 9ball for six solid hours using the cue for playing and breaking the entire time. The hit and cue ball control are fantastic. It provides a very solid hit with that wonderful (ping) along with incredible spin on all shots including forced draw, follow and side spin. The cue simply came to life with this tip. The chalk holding ability was amazing, and not a single miscue on even long straight forced draw shots.

Did I forget to mention maintenance.... I did not because there was none required. The tip was in the same condition after all the play as it was upon my installing it. Not even a occasional was necessary.

I have found my new favorite tip, and a half the cost of the hi tech tips offered today. I have zero doubt that these will Outlast a Kamui 2 to 1 or better.

Just a note. I install the clear pads myself, they do not come on, or with the tip.

I think you owe it to yourself to give these tips a try. You really have nothing to lose, and a whole lot to gain. Give one a try next time you need a tip replaced, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

I have not received anything for this review from the seller or the maker, nor do I have any affiliation with either of them. Just my honest thoughts on a fantastic product.

I see the clear pad but what is the black pad?

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Thursday Afternoon Update - (10/17/2019)

I've packed and shipped out all pending orders. Supply is on the low side and hopefully I still have some before the new batch comes in soon.

These tips perform exceptionally well and the feedback has been great!

Don’t delay, order some of these today and experience the difference for yourself!

Please send me a PM with your inquiries, Thank You

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Saturday Morning Update - (10/26/2019)

All orders have been packed and shipped. Supply is almost running out and I hope and pray that I still have some before the new batch comes in soon.

These tips perform exceptionally well, unlike anything out there, and the feedback has been great!

Please send me a PM with your inquiries, Thank You.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Tuesday Morning Update - (11/5/2019)

All orders have been packed and shipped out already.

These tips perform exceptionally well, unlike anything out there, and the feedback has been great. Don’t delay, order some of these today and experience the difference for yourself!

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Sunday Afternoon Update - (11/24/2019)

All orders have been packed and shipped out.

Who wants to try some of these tips? Don’t delay, get your order placed and experience the difference for yourself!

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Tuesday Morning Update - (1/7/2020)

All pending orders have been fulfilled.

I have limited supply at the moment. However, I expect a new batch soon and hopefully won’t have any back orders and if so the wait should be short.

I recently placed one of these on a Mike Bender cue of mine and it completely changed the action on the cue in a positive way. Like a previous poster wrote, it has that PING!

Who wants to try some of these tips? Don’t delay, get your order placed and experience the difference for yourself!

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Tuesday Morning Update - (1/28/2020)

As of this post, all pending orders have been fulfilled.

Supply is still limited at the moment. However, I've been expecting a new batch and have had sufficient supply to not have any back orders and hopefully won't, but if that is the case, it should be short lived.

My last post I commented how I placed one of these on a Mike Bender cur I have and am very impressed how it changed the feel dramatically. the cue is much more responsive and it has that PING that a previous person stated. Its hard to explain how something feels or plays, what i will say is try them and experience the difference for yourself.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Tuesday Night Update - (2/4/2020)

I just replaced a tip on my one of my cue with these and I am always impressed with the consistent feel, sound and hit from batch to batch.

Its hard to explain how something feels or plays in a post, what i will say is try them and experience the difference for yourself.

Supply is on the low side, so don’t delay, get your order placed today!

716d951106c32d77041c6580683cff46.jpg

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Tuesday Night Update - (2/4/2020)

I just replaced a tip on my one of my cue with these and I am always impressed with the consistent feel, sound and hit from batch to batch.

Its hard to explain how something feels or plays in a post, what i will say is try them and experience the difference for yourself.

Supply is on the low side, so don’t delay, get your order placed today!

716d951106c32d77041c6580683cff46.jpg

OK, though I am dubious, I will take four.

Please PM me you PayPal.

Lou Figueroa

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Tuesday Update - (3/3/2020)

Spring has sprung early. That’s right, I received a package with a fresh supply of tips!!! And the timing couldn’t have been more perfect, considering that I was almost out of stock.

I replaced the tip on a cue of mine to test consistency and all I can say is wow, what a difference these make in the feel of every cue I install one onto. And the consistency from batch to batch is just uncanny!

Its hard to explain how something feels or plays in a post. All I can say is try them and experience the difference for yourself.

Don’t delay, get your order placed today! Please PM me with your inquiries, Thank You.

a88775eca959f0174d08037f1819fbd4.jpg
208ad81d29e272d086bd74b580d460eb.jpg

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Friday Update - (5/1/2020)

All orders have been shipped.

Don’t delay, get your order placed today and experience the difference for yourself!! Please PM me with your inquiries, Thank You.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Tuesday Update - (9/1/2020)

All orders have been shipped.

Don’t delay, get your order placed today and experience the difference for yourself!! Please PM me with your inquiries, Thank You.

engineman76

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Adams tips

You simply cannot go wrong with this tips that Adam makes. These tips play real close to a hard tip but are absolutely great gripping tips that make it so easy to do magic with the cue ball. I have ordered over 30 of this tips all together. I absolutely love the hit and feel of his tips. My friends love them when i share them with them here in Norfolk. Keep up the great work Adam

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
You simply cannot go wrong with this tips that Adam makes. These tips play real close to a hard tip but are absolutely great gripping tips that make it so easy to do magic with the cue ball. I have ordered over 30 of this tips all together. I absolutely love the hit and feel of his tips. My friends love them when i share them with them here in Norfolk. Keep up the great work Adam

Thanks for the kind words, I shared them with him. Also, I cannot agree more with your description of their performance. I just replaced one on a new shaft of one of my cues and it was a night and day difference. What a great tips, it truly changes most every cue for the better.

Btw.. All orders have been shipped. I still have about 45 or so left from the current batch. These don’t tend to last long so please send me a PM if anyone is interested is experiencing the difference for themselves... Thank You.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Sunday Morning Update - (10/25/2020)

All orders have shipped!

Current supply is low so don’t delay, get your order placed today and experience the difference for yourself!!

Please PM me with your inquiries, Thank You.