Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Pelosi Once Again Calls on President Trump to Prove He is innocent
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-19-2019, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
There is tons stuff.
After next weeks PUBLUC HEARINGS, which the The Republicans just a few short weeks ago were frantically calling for and now are so upset with, there will be tons more stuff for them to deal with.
Sonderalnd just witnessed Stone get convicted of perjury so he will probably recant much of his previous testimony.
A real estate baron such as himself doesn't want to share a cell with Stone I would think. He's not suited for it.

Trump had an unscheduled visit to Walter Reed today. I have not heard of him playing any golf in the last couple of months. Strange but of course nothing to see here.
The left did not get what they wanted in last election. They did not get what they wanted of the Mueller investigation. They do not want Trump's supreme court justice. The snowflakes are beside themselves. When this coup attempt also fizzles, they will move on to their next witch hunt. What a waste of taxpayer money. Bring on the election!

Old
  (#32)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2019, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
If Trump testifies at the impeachment hearing he deserves to be thrown out of office.
I dont know.

Trump may have them right where he wants them.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#33)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2019, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tableroll View Post
The left did not get what they wanted in last election. They did not get what they wanted of the Mueller investigation. They do not want Trump's supreme court justice. The snowflakes are beside themselves. When this coup attempt also fizzles, they will move on to their next witch hunt. What a waste of taxpayer money. Bring on the election!
The left did not get what they wanted out of the last election....true.
The left got everything they wanted from the Mueller report...true.

Over 100 instances of collusion with Russians by the Trump campaign and the right looks away in another direction. Fine patriots.
Ten instances of obstruction of justice and the right simply looks in another direction. Fine patriots.

Mueller specifically stated that he could not exonerate Trump and the right looks away in another direction. Fine patriots.

You or I, or any other citizen of the United States would be doing hard time.

Trump had his toady running the Justice Department.
Barr will get his day too.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#34)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2019, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
If Trump testifies at the impeachment hearing he deserves to be thrown out of office.
I do agree with the last half of your post.

Old
  (#35)
philly
AzB Silver Member

11-19-2019, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
And so you confirm my point.

You only believe in presumption of innocence when the setting suits you.

I bet you are one of those guys that judges every black person you see as being guilty of something based on their attire and group setting.

You do realize that what is proceeding in the House is not a trial.
Apparently, learned Constitutionalist that you are, that fact conveniently continues to go over your head

Trump will get his day in court.
He can even call on you as his witness in that setting.
I do hope he chooses to testify since the Senate is a friendly place and he has done nothing wrong.

Old
  (#36)
JC
Banned
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2019, 08:30 AM

Quote:

Over 100 instances of collusion with Russians by the Trump campaign and the right looks away in another direction. Fine patriots.
Ten instances of obstruction of justice and the right simply looks in another direction. Fine patriots.

Mueller specifically stated that he could not exonerate Trump and the right looks away in another direction. Fine patriots.

This post is very disappointing. Dislike Trump if you will, quite understandable. His type of personality deeply offends many.

But to believe the Russia hoax? Really?

Old
  (#37)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2019, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Apparently, learned Constitutionalist that you are, that fact conveniently continues to go over your head

I do hope he chooses to testify since the Senate is a friendly place and he has done nothing wrong.
You are a bit dense arent you?

Presumption of innocence extends outside a court setting.

You already have him guilty and convicted without an actual trial.

Your type used to lynch black people.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#38)
BryanB
Huge Balls
BryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-19-2019, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post
I hear through the grapevine, philly likes to have sex with sheep.

So, prove you are innocent.......cause until you do, you are guilty of sex with sheep.
Damn dude, a sheep? Is that just one or do you have your own flock?

Bryan
USAF Retired 1988-2009

Playing cue: Doug Patrick
Jump: Caveman Cues (Ruben Silva) https://m.facebook.com/Caveman-Custo...7541689443979/

ACS Instructor
OB Cues - Dealer & Player representative
Magic Chalk Dealer

Old
  (#39)
Sev

11-19-2019, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanB View Post
Damn dude, a sheep? Is that just one or do you have your own flock?
Please.
Let us desist with all this talk of sheep.

MeMikey gets aroused. Nobodies flock is safe.

COVFEFE!!

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#40)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2019, 10:54 AM

Quote:

Why do you act so righteous. Nothing Hillary did bothered you, not a peep. heck, they changed the report just so they could NOT charge her. Holy shit, when have you ever seen that before in your life? I never have, ever.

So, Muller had nothing on Trump, that's a fact, and it's part of the record. Exonerated he shall be. The Russian collusion happened on Obama's watch and he did nothing, unless you would like to explain what actions he did when he found out the Russians were buying FB ads? yeah, I didn't think so.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#41)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2019, 11:53 AM

Quote:

Schifty and his henchmen and women are gonna smear the president for as long as they can. If Trump wins despite all the lying its gonna really freak folks like you out.

You personally have really bad judgement because you are a historical illiterate. You don't know very much besides the pedestrian.

Old
  (#42)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2019, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
Schifty and his henchmen and women are gonna smear the president for as long as they can. If Trump wins despite all the lying its gonna really freak folks like you out.

You personally have really bad judgement because you are a historical illiterate. You don't know very much besides the pedestrian.
He is told what to say and think. Watch Rachel, and then Philly is parroting the same shit they just said on TV. Collusion, obstruction, bribery.... then here it is here. Weird.

Even Vindman. How are they going to defend this jerk off? Oh, wait, they'll tune in tonight to get some sound bites. Vindman is a liar, and it's confirmed by his own testimony. When will one of the leftists call out Vindman for being a lying stooge of the left... it won't happen, because they won't say it on Rachel et al, and thus, how would they know Vindman lied. You want them to watch his own words and make a rational decision based on their own opinions. Surely you just

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#43)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2019, 12:37 PM

Quote:
I dont know.

Trump may have them right where he wants them.
exactly... make a public offering to testify in exchange for USMCA and infrastructure, and then see who wins the public.... no matter what, he won't testify, but the public will have moved on and it will have permanently registered as to who was fighting for American jobs/prosperity and who wasn't

Old
  (#44)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2019, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Not seeing it.

Trumps and asshole in many ways.
He is braggadocios and exaggerates for all the world to see. He is not self conscious about it. It has always been part of his shtick.
He revels in driving his opposition to the brink.

The left cant stand him. Not for his policies or accomplishments while being president. But rather for his personality.
They have convinced themselves that his personality is an indication of a lack of ability.

He is not a refined politician like Schumer. He communicates directly without thought of the optics of how what he says thing can be interpreted.

The left is attempting to impeach him based on his lack of political finesse and his manner of communication.
I like him. He reminds me a whole lot of me before I started talking to the Holy Spirit.
Well, to tell the truth. he still reminds me a whole lot of me.

God bless each and every one of you

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: