Old
  (#16)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-20-2019, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Funny, this is what it looks like to me...

pj <- must be watching a different White House
chgo

Attachment 534898
Obomba Holdovers?

dumluk

Old
  (#17)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-20-2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
But testimony, especially after today states some thing different . Trump says it so it must be so. Can't believe you can still believe a word that comes out of his mouth.
yet, you still believe CNN. what's the matter Polly, no "bribery" talk today. Lol

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#18)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
yet, you still believe CNN. what's the matter Polly, no "bribery" talk today. Lol
To quote you: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Bribery will be in there when the charge is laid down and probably obstruction will be added after today.
So that's two counts.

Shame we can't have Trump's tax returns so they could possibly add treason .

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#19)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
It seems that a whole bunch of beans got spilled this morning.

But these aren't the beans you were looking for, are they? When are those coming?
Actually, the beans have been spilling since this started. There is NOT one witness, not one that I dislike or ever want their testimony not to be believed. And never stricken from the record. I want it all recorded for history sake. Think about that, the folks on the other side have no problems with your witnesses or their testimony. That should tell you something.

Your witnesses testified there was no quid pro quo, over and over and over again. The leaders of the Ukraine, the president and the foreign minister have concurred to exactly that. The transcripts don't have one iota of anything improper, and certainly nothing illegal.

The worst thing I heard today was the call was "unusual".... my god man, stop the fuggin presses, yes, many of a president, politicians, mob bosses, Ponzi scammers, hucksters, schemers and fraud artists have all be taken down the by ironclad, "unusual". Guilty as charged. C'mon dude, it's over.

Garbage evidence usually leads to a garbage trial. We BOTH know that, don't we.

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Old
  (#20)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Actually, the beans have been spilling since this started. There is NOT one witness, not one that I dislike or ever want their testimony not to be believed. And never stricken from the record. I want it all recorded for history sake. Think about that, the folks on the other side have no problems with your witnesses or their testimony. That should tell you something.

Your witnesses testified there was no quid pro quo, over and over and over again. The leaders of the Ukraine, the president and the foreign minister have concurred to exactly that. The transcripts don't have one iota of anything improper, and certainly nothing illegal.

The worst thing I heard today was the call was "unusual".... my god man, stop the fuggin presses, yes, many of a president, politicians, mob bosses, Ponzi scammers, hucksters, schemers and fraud artists have all be taken down the by ironclad, "unusual". Guilty as charged. C'mon dude, it's over.

Garbage evidence usually leads to a garbage trial. We BOTH know that, don't we.
I guess you didn't listen very closely.

"Mr. Giulianiís requests were a quid pro quo for arranging a White House visit for President Zelensky." -- Gordon Sondland, 11/20/19

Old
  (#21)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 02:21 PM

Quote:

Bribery will be in there when the charge is laid down and probably obstruction will be added after today.
So that's two counts.

You really don't know much about tax returns.

Old
  (#22)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

11-20-2019, 02:55 PM

Quote:

"Mr. Giulianiís requests were a quid pro quo for arranging a White House visit for President Zelensky." -- Gordon Sondland, 11/20/19
yeah, we heard his "opinion" of something Trump never said. Great, now what? Oh, wait, it's more hearsay.

If Biden did nothing wrong in saving his son at the expense of the US and was clearly quid pro quo, actually, it was criminal to have someone fired to protect your family. that's what he did, and there is no way around it.

We still have no smoking gun as there are witness after witness that said no qpq.

So, impeach already, let the trial begin

TZAR Tips now available.

Circling the drain...
Old
  (#23)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Circling the drain... - 11-20-2019, 02:55 PM

Name:  i want nothing.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  93.2 KB

Old
  (#24)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

11-20-2019, 02:57 PM

Quote:

So that's two counts.

Is that what Nancy Pelosi and CNN told you. The world bribery was never even mentioned until two weeks ago. Imagine that, they came up with a word, and no offense, but it was picked just for guys like you. So, you could understand since Quid Pro Quo was too difficult for dem voters. So, now you have something else to parrot. News flash, Trump is not leaving office, but I love watching you pretend he is. Impeach, I want him impeached, get on with the trial all ready! !!!!!

TZAR Tips now available.

Old
  (#25)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

11-20-2019, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Is that what Nancy Pelosi and CNN told you. The world bribery was never even mentioned until two weeks ago. Imagine that, they came up with a word, and no offense, but it was picked just for guys like you. So, you could understand since Quid Pro Quo was too difficult for dem voters. So, now you have something else to parrot. News flash, Trump is not leaving office, but I love watching you pretend he is. Impeach, I want him impeached, get on with the trial all ready! !!!!!
All these libs...we got him this time but still unwilling to bet water is wet.

Reminds me of an old saying, "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we set out to deceive."

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#26)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 03:22 PM

Quote:

Maybe you should listen more closely and quit cherry picking and parroting idiocy as if it's truly meaningful...it's embarrassing and you should know better...but your severe TDS has short circuited your brain. A short 3:44 video to help you out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZYC...ature=emb_logo

Jim Jordan hammers Sondland over 'quid pro quo' omission

Old
  (#27)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

11-20-2019, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
Maybe you should listen more closely and quit cherry picking and parroting idiocy as if it's truly meaningful...it's embarrassing and you should know better...but your severe TDS has short circuited your brain. A short 3:44 video to help you out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZYC...ature=emb_logo

Jim Jordan hammers Sondland over 'quid pro quo' omission
That was a beat down. Sondland looks like a deer in the headlights, but is being affable enough and trying not to be defensive, but he's toast.

TZAR Tips now available.

Old
  (#28)
CuesRus1973
AzB Silver Member
CuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRED View Post
Today's witness said your POTUS told him in no uncertain terms that He didn't wan't that.
you must have been watching a different testimony, because everything I saw may as well have been Sgt. Schultz from Hogan's heroes.

Even worse than mere hearsay, "suppositions", equating to nothing more than "made up evidence". Ass-u-mtions. Testimony today made an a$$ out of u and u.

You don't have zero evidence.

You have lass than zero evidence.

My apologies, Pred, I quoted the wrong post.

Keepin' the rubber side down...

Old
  (#29)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

11-20-2019, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Joe Biden wanted NO young girls to fondle. He wanted NOTHING. He did not want his son investigated, he wanted NO investigation. LOL

TZAR Tips now available.

Old
  (#30)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 03:37 PM

Quote:
That was a beat down. Sondland looks like a deer in the headlights, but is being affable enough and trying not to be defensive, but he's toast.
Indeed....

Page 2 of 8 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: