Old
  (#31)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-20-2019, 03:39 PM

And SJB should have also listened more closely to this part, specifically starting at 3:27 which is even better and blows up all of the bullshit SJB and others like him are peddling. It really is quite comical to see how low they'll go...but I doubt they've hit rock bottom yet. And this Sondland guy...what a weirdo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HaI...ature=emb_logo

CONTRADICTING TESTIMONIES: Mike Turner RIPS into Amb. Sondland

Old
  (#32)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

11-20-2019, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Gordon Sondland, 11/20/19
Gave 3 different testimonies. Which lie you believe is evident.

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#33)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Wrong. Today's witness, for example, said exactly the opposite.
Actually the MSM perpetrated fake new and got a sound bite out that was false.

I see Ugot posted it up.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#34)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
And SJB should have also listened more closely to this part, specifically starting at 3:27 which is even better and blows up all of the bullshit SJB and others like him are peddling. It really is quite comical to see how low they'll go...but I doubt they've hit rock bottom yet. And this Sondland guy...what a weirdo.

Exit stage left.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#35)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post

That link did not work UGO.

Try this one.

https://youtu.be/EnEWYilDgcg

The guy PRESUMED it all.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#36)
rhinobywilhite
AzB Silver Member
rhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 06:28 PM

Who can explain how the Impoundment Act of 1974 plays a part in this fiasco when it has been ignored by previous Presidents?

Old
  (#37)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
That link did not work UGO.

Try this one.

https://youtu.be/EnEWYilDgcg

The guy PRESUMED it all.
What the hell, YouTube probably playing more games with info that shows leftists to be the dumbasses they are, thanks.

Old
  (#38)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 07:34 PM

This is how bad a day this was for the left.

If I was in the swamp and supporting the GOP, and I had a swamp rat come up to me and say, hey, you know that favor I owe you, I can make Vindman and Sondland never testify, they will disappear, they will break a leg, they will tell Schiff they are not doing it, whatever, but lets play along.

After listening to their entire testimony, I will tell the rat to get bent, and I'd send a limo for them both, with armed security to make sure they show and nothing happens to them.

Now, how many folks on the defense feel that way about folks testifying about them? When does that EVER happen ? Oh, that's right, it doesn't in the real world.

That's how bad this was for the dems, that we love their testimony, and If someone gives me thier addresses I will send them a nice case of champagne.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#39)
pool101
AzB Silver Member
pool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

11-20-2019, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
It’s all over folks.

I want nothing!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...hment-inquiry/
Trump said that on Sept 9, after he found out about the whistle blower, he was in CYA mode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_c17vxrPWQ

Old
  (#40)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool101 View Post
Trump said that on Sept 9, after he found out about the whistle blower, he was in CYA mode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_c17vxrPWQ
That video you linked to only says PDJT was in a bad mood and wanted NOTHING.

The cover his ass claim is fiction.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#41)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool101 View Post
Really, is that what it said. Man, do all liberals have a difficult time hearing? That's all you got, really? Holy bat shit.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#42)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-21-2019, 06:36 AM

Quote:
It seems that a whole bunch of beans got spilled this morning.

But these aren't the beans you were looking for, are they? When are those coming?
They just ran you over.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#43)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-21-2019, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Really, is that what it said. Man, do all liberals have a difficult time hearing? That's all you got, really? Holy bat shit.
They hear fine, its the understanding that cause the problem.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#44)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
They hear fine, its the understanding that cause the problem.
I want this to end as much as you do, Larry. I imagine it's the curious timing of his comments that make them suspicious. I suspect that really sharp folks on the Right can understand that whether they want to acknowledge it or not.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#45)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRED View Post
Gave 3 different testimonies. Which lie you believe is evident.
The latest testimony appears to be the closest to the truth. He realized he needed to save his own ass from ending up like Roger Stone.

Sondland chose to protect himself rather than protect Trump.

Page 3 of 8 123 45 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: