6x!2 Finally Setup!!

Chris Alvey

Registered
I finally found an OLD 6x12 table and got it set up in my basement. If anyone is passing through the Louisville, KY area I would be glad to have you stop by for a few frames.
This is the only 6X12 I am aware of in the area.

Attachments

• Snooker Table.JPG
    Snooker Table.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:

drsnooker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very cool. Perhaps have your table added to findsnooker.com so people can contact you.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Are the balls 2&1/8th ?
I actually prefer those on a fast cloth.

LightsOut

Jason
Silver Member
Looks great. Congrats! I've debated putting pool cloth on my snooker table, I have 30oz Strachan tournament on now. It plays quite differently to a pool table, coupled with the smaller balls it does make transitioning from pool to snooker and back a bit of an adjustment. Did you choose that cloth or did it come with the table?

I chose the nap cloth so I'd be familiar with the conditions when I eventually start playing in USSA events.

Definitely put your table on findsnooker.com, mine is listed and I've had a couple AZ visitors over the last few years. If you're ever in SE PA, you're welcome to stop by!

- Jason

Chris Alvey

Registered
Looks great. Congrats! I've debated putting pool cloth on my snooker table, I have 30oz Strachan tournament on now. It plays quite differently to a pool table, coupled with the smaller balls it does make transitioning from pool to snooker and back a bit of an adjustment. Did you choose that cloth or did it come with the table?

I chose the nap cloth so I'd be familiar with the conditions when I eventually start playing in USSA events.

Definitely put your table on findsnooker.com, mine is listed and I've had a couple AZ visitors over the last few years. If you're ever in SE PA, you're welcome to stop by!

- Jason
Jason, I just kept the cloth from the previous owner...primarily because it is still in good shape and I wanted to see how well the table plays before I invest more money in the Strachan.
I intend to put snooker cloth on it eventually. I have a 9' Diamond Professional right next to it with 860 Simonis.
I emailed findsnooker.com but have not seen my table added to their list yet.
Also,Thanks for the invitation and if anybody is passing through the Louisville, KY area (i.e. Derby City Classic) be sure to give me a shout.