Women at the Open, who will show?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So Sarah is in, I'm guessing Jeanette will be in since she played in Derby City. Although it's a pretty public place to play against top men players, with all of the questions about if the top women can play with the top men, a venue like this may clear things up a bit too much for them.

My bet on who will NOT show is Alison Fisher. She likes dominating the women's tour too much to play with the men in my opinion. Caren Corr is a 50/50 for me.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Jeanette is supposed to be having her baby in September. I'm not sure if she will be ready to play by the time the tournament comes around.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sarah, Kelly F, Jasmin, Gerda, Jeanette, Ga Young Kim, XTP, Karen

Unless there is another reason Ga Young is in the Country, I doubt very much she will play in the US Open. I hope im wrong because she definitely could do some damage. She took second at the Hardtimes 96 man Sunday event the only time she played. Oscar beat her in the finals If I remember correctly. She has had offers in the past of free entry, hotel etc for some big men's events and turned them down. Traveling from Taiwan, she has to earn $3k to break even. Not to mention a 15 hour flight.