GSBT July 23-24 $1500 added amateur 9-ball at Borderline Billiards in Bristol, TN

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
I can't guarantee another 100 player field but since I will be in attendance it will be a success nonetheless......:thumbup:

DR Pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bump for Janet's tournament next weekend. Get over to Bristol for another huge turnout.

coop19772002

The GSBT
Silver Member
It's summer time so beat the heat in a nice, cool pool room this weekend! Come join us for the coldest beer in town and great food! And by the way, there is also a pool tournament to play in to go along with all of this fun! We hope to see you at Borderline Billiards this wkend!

Last edited:

coop19772002

The GSBT
Silver Member
Wednesday's bump for a good turnout this weekend!!! Tournament starts on Sat, get there Friday to get some practice in! See ya'll this weekend!!

spoonie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bristol Tournament

Great News for me! I just got home this evening from Vanderbilt,after seeing my C-dr.He took off my chemo-wraps and said I was good to go.I ask him if it was alright to go play in a pool tournament,and he said he did'nt know why not?So I am headed to bristol friday to play in the GSBT this weekend.I have not practiced much but don'nt really care about that,as long as I get to play.Will they have a little friday night mini,and is the motel you stay at close to the poolroom.All I can say is,watch out east tennessee,The Spoon is on the loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexndayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bump for great tourney....

anyone looking to matchup play some cheap or not so cheap sets i will be there friday night

coop19772002

The GSBT
Silver Member
Great News for me! I just got home this evening from Vanderbilt,after seeing my C-dr.He took off my chemo-wraps and said I was good to go.I ask him if it was alright to go play in a pool tournament,and he said he did'nt know why not?So I am headed to bristol friday to play in the GSBT this weekend.I have not practiced much but don'nt really care about that,as long as I get to play.Will they have a little friday night mini,and is the motel you stay at close to the poolroom.All I can say is,watch out east tennessee,The Spoon is on the loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome that your health is better!! There will be a MINI tournament that Janet will be hosting.

The pool room will open at 2pm on Friday and you must be registered to play in the mini by 6:30 pm that evening.

It will be a handicapped 9-ball event, race to 2,3,4 (handicaps will be done by Janet) with a $20 entry fee. If you have any questions, please call Borderline Billiards at 423-989-7665.

We are planning to be there around 5, hopefully....

See ya'll then!! :)

coop19772002

The GSBT
Silver Member
bump for great tourney....

anyone looking to matchup play some cheap or not so cheap sets i will be there friday night

Alex,

Shannon has been trying to play a little more so he may be interested in playing some one pocket or 10 ball, cheap sets. I am trying to get him to stay in stroke a little....:cool:

See ya there on Friday!

coop19772002

The GSBT
Silver Member
FRIDAY.....come play in the mini, must be registered by 6:30 or if you can't make it tonight, we will be starting sign-ups a little earlier around 11am, so come on out and have some fun with us!

coop19772002

The GSBT
Silver Member
Friday night mini tournament drew 38 players with Joe Pierce besting Harold Ewing in the handicapped 9-ball event.

The GSBT and Janet Atwell, owner, of Borderline Billiards in Bristol, TN are hosting a $1,500 added amateur 9-ball tournament this weekend. If you are in the area, please stop in and have a cold drink and a bite of food and watch the best amateurs from across the country battle it out on the felt. If not jump on the LIVE stream and sweat all of the ACTION!! Sign up on ustream and get a screen name to chat in the chat room, I promise you will get a good laugh and watch some great players match up.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/greatsouthernbilliardtour

See you guys there! :)

coop19772002

The GSBT
Silver Member
87 players at Borderline Billiards in Bristol, TN this weekend!!!! Players from TN, GA, SC, NC, KY, VA, FL, WVA, OH, and TX.....WOW 10 different states.
Come check out the action if you are in the area. Also, ck out Janet's room: http://www.borderlinebilliards.biz

GSBT LIVE now on the stream:

Jeff Abernathy (AA) vs Justin Lazaro (B)
Race is 11-7

Format is: Handicapped races, TX Express rules, lag for the break, rack your own, alternate the break, 9-ball doesn't count on the break in the bottom 2 corners

Watch the match here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/greatsouthernbilliardtour

coop19772002

The GSBT
Silver Member
GSBT LIVE now on the stream:

Bernie Kirby (A) vs Chris Vollmar (A)
Race to 9

Format is: Handicapped races, TX Express rules, lag for the break, rack your own, alternate the break, 9-ball doesn't count on the break in the bottom 2 corners

Watch the match here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/greatsouthernbilliardtour

Next up will be Alex Olinger (AA) vs Eddie Adams (A)
Race will be 11-9

coop19772002

The GSBT
Silver Member
Borderline Billiards is the happening spot on the GSBT, we have 87 players here and have players from 10 states!! Now, that is saying something! I am not patting myself on the back BUT I am giving props to Janet and her hard work. Had 38 in Fridays 9-ball mini tournament that Joe Pierce snapped off and although it has been a long day, we have had a good time and we thank all of the players for their patience here!!

LIVE now...

Norris Brady (A) vs Ray Lilly (B)

Race is 9-7

Watch it LIVE here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/greatsouthernbilliardtour