9' Diamond Pro w/ball return

Smooth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
9' Diamond Pro with ball return. Red label. Oak finish. Good shape.

$2000

Northern Va

Last edited:

spoonie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What do u call northern va. Somewhere around Winchester Va, I live in middle Tennessee, but have a truck and some green?

Smooth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Blue Fox Billiards in Winchester can handle the transfer.... they are 2 blocks from I-81... that will keep you on the interstates for your road trip.

Just tell me when so I can coordinate on this end.

spoonie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is this table broke down, ifso app. how old is table. Has the table been in the blue fox.I am very interested in your table, have been wanting a diamond for a little while. If you would like to call me my # 615-489=3257 anytime after lunch Mike Robinson

Smooth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Table is together right now. It is in my home game room.... those pics are fresh. It has not been at Blue Fox. They are 45 minutes away from me, but convenient to the interstate you will be using.... and they said they can take care of the transfer (I'm getting smarter as I get older apparently... wrestling pool tables is for younger folk).

I am the second owner... first owner had laundry on it when I got it 5+ years ago. It's in good shape... solid as a rock... hasn't even needed a tweak level adjustment in years (humidity controlled room). Age of table has to be about 8-10 years old... it has the ball return which has not been an option on the Pro model in quite a while. Only selling for cosmetic reasons.... I built the game room for the ProAm coloring... this one has the oak finish which doesn't jive with the wood in the room... always bothered me. I can finally pull the trigger on the ProAm so this one has to go.

It is a good table for a good price.

I'll call you after lunch.

Edit: I called just now... your voicemail is full....

Last edited:

Smooth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well, the table is in Winchester, VA... just off I-81.... broke down and in a storage unit.

Buyer has disappeared so bumping to the top again.

$2,000 is a good price for this table..... I'd prefer an AZ person gets it, but will post elsewhere soon.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Well, the table is in Winchester, VA... just off I-81.... broke down and in a storage unit.

Buyer has disappeared so bumping to the top again.

$2,000 is a good price for this table..... I'd prefer an AZ person gets it, but will post elsewhere soon.

Damn tempting...I am just down 66.

But I am not your guy.

Smooth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
again

so two long-distance buyers have not worked out

bumping again for more action

good table at good price

last AZ bump w/o putting it on the real market

Last edited:

Smooth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I know

I know... right?

AND.... after 2 months of it being for sale, a guy on ebay beat a real guy with cash by 5 minutes

life really is funny sometimes.... unless you are the guy who was 5 minutes away