Shoes

9_Ball_King

Respect The Game!
Silver Member
Nike Air Max - Stand All Day

I'm a serious pool player and spend a lot of time on my feet at the pool table. I'm thinking about in investing in a good pair of shoes that will accommodate my long hours at the pool table.

Are there any suggestions on what type of shoes I should buy?

Something like this if athletic shoes are allowed (sometimes in tournaments you must wear 'dress shoes'). Notice the full-length air sole.......that is what makes these so comfortable. They are also very light-weight. This picture shows 2015 model which you could probably pick up on Ebay for $100 (search for 'Nike Air Max 2015'). The 2016 model has been released but you would most likely have to pay minumum $150 for those because they are the latest version and the list price I think is $189. Feets don't fail me now! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Nike Air Max.jpg
    Nike Air Max.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 103

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have lots of shoes for different styles but these are overall my favorite shoes to wear period.

Attachments

• 885076-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
    885076-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 100

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have Plantar Fasciitis in one foot, and found these shoes to be excellent for comfort. For the $, well worth the price.

Kuro Brand.

http://www.kurufootwear.com/mens-shoes.html

I had the onset of that Plantar Faciitis & my doctor told me to try New Balance.

I bought a nice pair of oxfords & in a couple days, less than a week, it was gone & has not returned.

I only wear New Balance & Ecco (semi dress oxfords)

Rico

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
GOOD shoes

Being a lettercarrier for 30yrs ,i was on my feet alot. Itried alot of shoes and spent $1600 on orthodics. Then i bought a pair of $19.00 wak fits from a infomercial and they work great. I put them in my golf shoes or my sneakers playing pool .:smile:

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I also prefer to play in crocs even though they have no tread left they do well on carpet. For athletic shoes I would look into nike tennis shoes worn by federer or nadal, they are very lightweight, durable and flexible right out of the box. I buy and resell shoes on Ebay and Merrell makes some really nice and durable looking shoes also.

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I also prefer to play in crocs even though they have no tread left they do well on carpet. For athletic shoes I would look into nike tennis shoes worn by federer or nadal, they are very lightweight, durable and flexible right out of the box. I buy and resell shoes on Ebay and Merrell makes some really nice and durable looking shoes also.

I like the new All Out Blazer Chukka's. Can you get those?

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had the onset of that Plantar Faciitis & my doctor told me to try New Balance.

I bought a nice pair of oxfords & in a couple days, less than a week, it was gone & has not returned.

I only wear New Balance & Ecco (semi dress oxfords)

Thanks ceebee. Have a pair of New Balance and like them. They seem to be better for those with wide feet, which I do not have, so they have turned into yard work shoes.

Good to hear you figured out how to avoid full Plantar Fasciitis. That first step out of bed or a long car ride is no fun. Good shoes are definitely the key to getting past it. I'm almost there.