B-player only 9-ball tournament

MBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
APRIL 23rd, 2011
**$35.00 ENTRY (INCLUDES $15.00 GREEN FEE)
** DOUBLE ELIMINATION
** ALTERNATE BREAKS
** TEXAS EXPRESS RULES
** RACE TO 5 WINNER BRACKET
** RACE TO 5 LOSER BRACKET
**$1000.00 GUARANTEED PRIZE MONEY**
SIGN-UPS START AT 1:00 P.M. END AT 3:00 P.M. SHARP!!
AUCTION STARTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER WILL HAVE 4 BLIND BIDS
DOORS OPEN AT 1:00 P.M. WILL FINISH SAME NIGHT!!! (UNLESS OVERBOOKED)
***WILL BE PLAYED ON 8FT GOLD CROWNS***:dance::woot::wave2:
MARCH 18TH, 2011 B-PLAYER ONLY RING GAME AT 8:00 P.M.
**50.00 ENTRY**
** 16 PLAYER CUT-OFF ** WILL BE PLAYED ON TWO 9FT DIAMONDS
QUESTIONS OR INFO CONTACT APRIL @ MURFREESBORO BILLIARD CLUB 615-893-0088
1253 N.W. BROAD ST. MURFREESBORO TN. 37129

Last edited:

FARRIER1

If you are a 7 then you should be able to compete with the field most players will be playin 6 and 7 speed if your comparing it to apa rankings. This should be a great tournement, and will be run fairly.

railrider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So who are some of the top "B" players in that area?

Where are you from Gravedigger and who are some of the players you play against. We are having a B player 9 ball tournament at MBC January 8th so come on out and join us but you have to be a B player.

m79a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds interesting, have you had these before? How did they work out? I'd like to try this one out. Would just hate to drive a hour and a half to see people like Josh O'neal and Tim Miller in there as B's.

spoonie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool Tournament

Did they get rid of them old connally tables.Thought I seen where the tournament would be played on 8ft.GC.

railrider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
murfreesboro tournament

Sounds interesting, have you had these before? How did they work out? I'd like to try this one out. Would just hate to drive a hour and a half to see people like Josh O'neal and Tim Miller in there as B's.

I will be running the tournament and I can promise you their will be no josh oneil's, billy youngs, hennessee's ,tim miller's . I cant promise an A player wont sneak in that i dont know but im going to try my best to not let it happen. also having $50.00 dollar entry ring game friday night at 8:00 pm.
16 player limit. have one table full with 8 players. trying to fill 8 more spots for the other table. the winners from one table meet for the cash. played on 9 ft Diamonds.
So come on out I can promise i will run this tournament as best and as fair as i can