Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Is Cheng Yu-Hsuan one of best players in Taiwan?
Page 1 of 3 1 23

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Is Cheng Yu-Hsuan one of best players in Taiwan?
Old
  (#1)
Johnnyt
Burn all jump cues
Johnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 169290

Is Cheng Yu-Hsuan one of best players in Taiwan? - 03-31-2014, 01:34 PM

Is this Cheng Yu-Hsuan one of the best players in Taiwan? The guy that calls himself Kevin and just won the White Diamond tournament. If it is, I think I know what match-up CSI will be telling us about Thursday night on their podcast. Johnnyt

Never Give Up

Old
  (#2)
terryhanna
AzB Silver Member
terryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-31-2014, 01:37 PM

Cheng Yu-Hsuan gave Josh Roberts the 8 ball in 10 ball and won and he beat Warren Kiamco even in houston last week for big money the kid is a great player one of the top asian players SVB said they play even but i think Shane has the best of it because he breaks better but it would be a great match to sweat Cheng said he would like to play Shane Cheng won White Diamonds with a field of killers what does that tell you i think it would take SVB to beat the kid

Old
  (#3)
gxman
AzB Silver Member
gxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond repute

03-31-2014, 01:41 PM

I've seen it mention Cheng lost to Josh the first night and then they tripled the bet the next night and Cheng won.

Old
  (#4)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
03-31-2014, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxman View Post
I've seen it mention Cheng lost to Josh the first night and then they tripled the bet the next night and Cheng won.
Ouch ouch ouch.

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

Old
  (#5)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

03-31-2014, 02:06 PM

I had to correct my answer because he is ONE of the best players in Taiwan. When I scanned the question I must have thought that you were asking if he was THE BEST player in Taiwan. My bad....

JoeyA

"I would rather not deal with such questions, because it's like shearing a piglet—a lot of squealing and little wool."

Last edited by JoeyA; 04-04-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Old
  (#6)
sfleinen
14.1 & One Pocket Addict
sfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

03-31-2014, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryhanna View Post
Cheng Yu-Hsuan gave Josh Roberts the 8 ball in 10 ball and won and he beat Warren Kiamco even in houston last week for big money the kid is a great player one of the top asian players SVB said they play even but i think Shane has the best of it because he breaks better but it would be a great match to sweat Cheng said he would like to play Shane Cheng won White Diamonds with a field of killers what does that tell you i think it would take SVB to beat the kid
Are you an auctioneer in your day job, per chance?

"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom." -Isaac Asimov

"They haven't got brains, any of them, only grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake, and they don't think." -Eeyore, The House at Pooh Corner

Old
  (#7)
Celtic
AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Celtic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-31-2014, 02:36 PM

He is clearly very good and would definitely be in the mix of better players there.

But... there are guys there that are clearly more highly rated and more accomplished. Ko, Wu, Chang, I would say those guys are the three elite players there atm.

Cheng might fall in the top 10 there, but TBH that is a tough top 10 to crack. They are neck and neck with the Philippines as the toughest place on the planet to compete in pool and have a ton of monsters.

Old
  (#8)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

03-31-2014, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
He is clearly very good and would definitely be in the mix of better players there.

But... there are guys there that are clearly more highly rated and more accomplished. Ko, Wu, Chang, I would say those guys are the three elite players there atm.

Cheng might fall in the top 10 there, but TBH that is a tough top 10 to crack. They are neck and neck with the Philippines as the toughest place on the planet to compete in pool and have a ton of monsters.
There are NO 7 foot or 8 foot tables in Taiwan.

JoeyA

"I would rather not deal with such questions, because it's like shearing a piglet—a lot of squealing and little wool."

Old
  (#9)
HelloBaby-
AzB Silver Member
HelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond repute

03-31-2014, 03:00 PM

Cheng just lost to Ko in the semi-final of the Taiwan National Championship this year. Ko's younger brother beat Chang in other Semi and Ko himself in the final to win the Championship .
and of course all of those matches are broadcasted live on full HD TV channel.
here is the link of Cheng vs Ko match.
Have fun.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjYzODQyODU2.html

They play was very close.
Old
  (#10)
King T
AzB Silver Member
King T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond reputeKing T has a reputation beyond repute

They play was very close. - 03-31-2014, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxman View Post
Josh asked him to flip the coin and play another set and Cheng declined. He said it was to late to start another set, it was 10PM?

They are supposed to play this week again, same time, same place..., I hope so it was good action.

Old
  (#11)
Scott Lee
AzB Silver Member

Scott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

03-31-2014, 05:02 PM

Anybody else having trouble trying to get the link to the Cheng-Ko match to load?

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

PBIA Master Instructor

Old
  (#12)
MVPCues
AzB Silver Member

MVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond reputeMVPCues has a reputation beyond repute

03-31-2014, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Lee View Post
Anybody else having trouble trying to get the link to the Cheng-Ko match to load?

Scott Lee
Yes...................

Kelly Peterson

To purchase Tomahawk material:http://mvpcues.com/tomahawk.php

Old
  (#13)
HelloBaby-
AzB Silver Member
HelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond reputeHelloBaby- has a reputation beyond repute

03-31-2014, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Lee View Post

Scott Lee
I check it and it work for me.

Try this again

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjYzODQyODU2.html

Old
  (#14)
Houstoer
AzB Gold Member
Houstoer has a reputation beyond reputeHoustoer has a reputation beyond reputeHoustoer has a reputation beyond reputeHoustoer has a reputation beyond reputeHoustoer has a reputation beyond reputeHoustoer has a reputation beyond reputeHoustoer has a reputation beyond reputeHoustoer has a reputation beyond reputeHoustoer has a reputation beyond reputeHoustoer has a reputation beyond reputeHoustoer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-31-2014, 09:09 PM

hello virus....

Players: Main Player - Runde era Schon and Ki-Tech Med Tip
backup: Lambros
H-Lock of the World Famous Lock Society
poolplayersguidetovegas.com

Old
  (#15)
JumpinJoe
AzB Silver Member
JumpinJoe has a reputation beyond reputeJumpinJoe has a reputation beyond reputeJumpinJoe has a reputation beyond reputeJumpinJoe has a reputation beyond reputeJumpinJoe has a reputation beyond reputeJumpinJoe has a reputation beyond reputeJumpinJoe has a reputation beyond reputeJumpinJoe has a reputation beyond reputeJumpinJoe has a reputation beyond reputeJumpinJoe has a reputation beyond reputeJumpinJoe has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1800

03-31-2014, 09:37 PM

He's been staying in Houston for a few months. The Asians staking him here say he's like the 7-8th top player in Taiwan.

I seen someone mention he wanted to play SHANE. That is far far from the truth. He declined to play SHANE, and he was offered the 9 playing 10 ball from Shane for 10k and up.

I was the one trying to set this up for Mars Man. As much as everyone says the Thais want to play Shane and will rob him etc, here's a guy ranked as like the 7th best player over there and he won't take the 9 playin 10 ball from Shane.

"Pool and smoke been together as long as peanut butter and jelly. Tell SVB stay home." ~Juice~

Who named the Diamond 10 Foot Table? And the Big Foot Invitational? The first to reply, in the thread below, post #63.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...=299855&page=5

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: