Reload this Page Few more self pool videos
Page 1 of 3 1 23

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Few more self pool videos
Old
  (#1)
u12armresl
One Pocket back cutter
u12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Few more self pool videos - 02-07-2019, 10:54 PM

I asked prairie dog to post how he plays and he said he posted, NOW post my videos. While I've had videos up and a link in main, I wanted to post the following.

There is a channel I created a long time ago and I have several pool videos up there.
Of course when you post a video, you get the usual comments about how much someone wants to play you, etc.

So, without further ado, here are a few more videos.

Weird rail drill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUHkN1vI_Mk

Quick 8 ball runout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7TE1FBZB6c

One pocket, need 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4leunETxyM

IF you enjoy those, love it if you would subscribe to the channel.
Thanks everyone.

Old
  (#2)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

02-08-2019, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by u12armresl View Post
I asked prairie dog to post how he plays and he said he posted, NOW post my videos. While I've had videos up and a link in main, I wanted to post the following.

There is a channel I created a long time ago and I have several pool videos up there.
Of course when you post a video, you get the usual comments about how much someone wants to play you, etc.

So, without further ado, here are a few more videos.

Weird rail drill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUHkN1vI_Mk

Quick 8 ball runout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7TE1FBZB6c

One pocket, need 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4leunETxyM

IF you enjoy those, love it if you would subscribe to the channel.
Thanks everyone.
The frozen rail drill? After the first shot its just shooting balls. What's it supposed to help?? Its really not a drill. A drill works on a specific shot or scenario.

Old
  (#3)
u12armresl
One Pocket back cutter
u12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond repute

02-08-2019, 02:05 PM

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy any of those.

It helps work on breaking out things and continuing runs, not shooting balls in the same pocket, variety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garczar View Post
The frozen rail drill? After the first shot its just shooting balls. What's it supposed to help?? Its really not a drill. A drill works on a specific shot or scenario.

Old
  (#4)
BeiberLvr
AzB Silver Member
BeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond repute

02-08-2019, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by u12armresl View Post
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy any of those.

It helps work on breaking out things and continuing runs, not shooting balls in the same pocket, variety.
Garzar is right. You're just making balls. Definitely not a drill, but not useless either. I would call it more of a warm up, and in that case, having the balls frozen on the rail seems unnecessary.

As for your play. You don't suck. I like the tempo of your warm up strokes. At times, you hit the CB way too hard. You have a decent stroke. Use it and don't force the shots.

The big thing I would say to work on would be your pace around the table. Take a little extra time and try to visualize where you want the CB. You got out of line quite a bit, and I think taking a little more time will help.

Other than that, good shooting and keep at it.

Old
  (#5)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
02-08-2019, 03:37 PM

I didn't watch any of the vids, but I have to comment.

Old
  (#6)
u12armresl
One Pocket back cutter

02-08-2019, 03:47 PM

Thanks for taking time to reply. Appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeiberLvr View Post
Garzar is right. You're just making balls. Definitely not a drill, but not useless either. I would call it more of a warm up, and in that case, having the balls frozen on the rail seems unnecessary.

As for your play. You don't suck. I like the tempo of your warm up strokes. At times, you hit the CB way too hard. You have a decent stroke. Use it and don't force the shots.

The big thing I would say to work on would be your pace around the table. Take a little extra time and try to visualize where you want the CB. You got out of line quite a bit, and I think taking a little more time will help.

Other than that, good shooting and keep at it.

Old
  (#7)
u12armresl
One Pocket back cutter

02-18-2019, 08:28 PM

Wondered if anyone else has watched or enjoyed them?

Thanks.

Old
  (#8)
gxman
AzB Silver Member
gxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond repute

02-19-2019, 01:27 AM

I watched it.

Now you need a 14.1 challenge on the valley.

Nice shooting. You seem to enjoy playing.

Old
  (#9)
u12armresl
One Pocket back cutter

02-19-2019, 01:34 AM

Thanks for watching gxman.
Any thoughts besides you want next game lol.

I like playing when my back doesn't hurt.
Not a great player, but I can hold my own (and a little of his.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxman View Post
I watched it.

Now you need a 14.1 challenge on the valley.

Nice shooting. You seem to enjoy playing.

Old
  (#10)
gxman
AzB Silver Member
gxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond repute

02-19-2019, 02:36 AM

I had watched it days ago and immediately noticed what Beiber mentioned about at time hitting the CB way too hard

Today I just watched the 1p 3 ball out. I had to chuckle at that a little.

I do this 5 ball drill a lot. You might have to soften your stroke up some though.
https://youtu.be/XRUzY-hKQi0

Old
  (#11)
bbb
AzB Silver Member

bbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

02-19-2019, 05:40 AM

i watched and enjoyed them
i need a spot if we play onepocket........
nice out......

Last edited by bbb; 02-19-2019 at 05:42 AM.

Old
  (#12)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

02-19-2019, 12:17 PM

We should have a forum sub-section for member pool videos (either those you shot yourself or saved during a live stream tournament, whatever).

Especially when people play bad so I can feel better about my skill

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#13)
RiverCity
AzB Silver Member
RiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond repute

02-19-2019, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang-the-9 View Post
.....Especially when people play bad so I can feel better about my skill
Here is me missing a 5 ball. Hope it brightens up your day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSlsDXmgGEI

Old
  (#14)
TomInFaribo
AzB Silver Member
TomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond repute

02-19-2019, 02:11 PM

Fast Forwarded to making first ball Watched 3 balls being made. There are NO benefits. I'll pass.

Old
  (#15)
u12armresl
One Pocket back cutter

02-19-2019, 03:22 PM

Thanks for watching.
Also thanks for putting no in caps, I appreciate the emphasis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomInFaribo View Post
Fast Forwarded to making first ball Watched 3 balls being made. There are NO benefits. I'll pass.

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: