FS: 1967 Brunswick Gold Crown (4-1/2' x 9') with Ball Return - Stained Rosewood Color

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
UPDATE:

Previously I had mentioned that one of the rail bolt inserts was damaged. While this didn't seem to affect the action of that rail, it was still bothersome to know that one of the rail bolts wasn't attached.

I have now had this insert repaired so all rail bolts will now fasten down properly.

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
you have been trying to sell this for a long time. Would you concider selling the light only? I am refinishing a gold crown 1 and ernesto is setting it up next month. let me know jesse 925.330.3429 or mustardandonion@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest in the light, but as long as I have the table I'm going to be using it. Good luck with your search, and enjoy your Gold Crown.

rementis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two quick questions..

1 - How much for just the table/balls?

2 - How much do you think to ship it to phoenix, az?

ABall

Right behind you...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
This is a great deal on a table!! I have played several hours on this table and it plays great; the pockets are tight but fair. He did an awesome job of restoring the table, and it actually looks better than it originally did with the bowling alley white paint. I can attest that Cuebacca put many hours of work into putting the perfect setup together with the intention that he would keep this table for life. Good luck with your sale!!