"Omaha Nebraska May be the #1 Pool City in the USA" - CJ WIley

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've been in Omaha for the past 3 out of 5 weeks and can't believe how many players here wanting to improve and play serious pool. Between the leagues, weekly tournaments and cash games there's something going on daily/nightly.

My training has reached over 20 players, who have an interest in reaching the next level through advanced pre-shot fundamentals, TOI Training, '3 Part Pocket' Shot-Making, and understanding the details of how to generate more speed and precision with their strokes. It looks like I'll be making frequent trips to this area, and Olathe Ks.

If anyone is in the Omaha area, traveling, vacationing, or otherwise, I'd suggest visiting all their fine, pool establishments.(CLICK HERE FOR MORE) I've been gambling at CIRINO's Billiards/Bar and they have an outstanding tournament every Friday Night......the legendary 'OMAHA JOHN" lives close and is a frequent participant.

What city do you think has the most interest in pool at this moment in history?

Please list the city, your favorite place to play, and / or weekly tournament they hold.

Play Well, the GAME is our Teacher

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome back, CJ.

Sounds like you've been having some fun and teaching some people at the same time.

Keep up the good work.

Aloha.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I spent many a day playing in Omaha. It's Been a hotspot for the game for a long time.
I am in San Francisco right now and Family billiards is alive and well also.

Last edited:

His Boy Elroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmm....Are you're playing guys straight up for $20 and they think it's a bargain to be able to tell their buddies they once had action with CJ Wiley, or are you playing for more but giving them the 4 ball?:thumbup:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hmm....Are you're playing guys straight up for $20 and they think it's a bargain to be able to tell their buddies they once had action with CJ Wiley, or are you playing for more but giving them the 4 ball?:thumbup:

A lil bit of both... playing a lot in people's homes.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Welcome back, CJ.

Sounds like you've been having some fun and teaching some people at the same time.

Keep up the good work.

Aloha.

I like Omaha so much I came back to buy a house. Probably won't be spending my winters here though, Hawaii sounds much better!:eek:

I will be at Big John's in Omaha today at 1pm giving a lesson and will working with "Omaha John" later in the week showing advanced 8Ball techniques. We have a lot of fun and informative things planned for Nebraska and Iowa before it gets too cold.