Earl vs. SVD... next at TS

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was a lot of fun. Even Earl got a kick out of that final shot. Shane had enough time to celebrate as it rolled down the rail.
That was fun

He must feel like Greg Norman where all you can do is shake your head and shake the mans hand ,

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You don’t have to sign up for a Facebook account to watch it- you can watch the matches without logging in

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Same here..same hope. Maybe in a week or so?

I started an account after they stopped letting me watch streams without it lol. Didn’t use my name or picture, it’s like I don’t even have a fb for people to stalk but I still get the free streams.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Congratulations to Shane Van Boening.....and to Earl Strickland

50B18147-D45F-4751-A97F-5238151CDC31.jpeg

They played like they’ve won ten US Opens

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl works hard perfecting his game and even at his ripe old age that work pays off.
Congratulations Earl

And of course Congratulations Shane

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sounds like Earl had a major flashback. Maybe he has found a way to control his demons.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Congrats to the great Shane Van Boening on a wonderful win. Bravo to Earl, too, who came within a hair of winning a very tough title. The consistent level of excellence he showed this week came as a bit of surprise to me ... but it reminds us all that, as one of the greatest raw talents our game has ever seen, he still owns a gear that will give even the most elite a very difficult test. Well played, Earl.

Last edited: