AZBilliards Media Development

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Since ABR is faded.

I would be interested in promoting and running the AZBilliards YouTube Channel.

I could produce, film and appear in a series of videos chronicling the latest happenings in the pool world, an instructional series and pro tips for tournament scenarios.

The AZBilliards forum has a strong following, I think an AZbilliards youtube channel is a logical next step. It fills that role that televised billiards events used to.

Is anyone else interested in producing youtube content following a programming schedule?

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since ABR is faded.

I would be interested in promoting and running the AZBilliards YouTube Channel.

I could produce, film and appear in a series of videos chronicling the latest happenings in the pool world, an instructional series and pro tips for tournament scenarios.

The AZBilliards forum has a strong following, I think an AZbilliards youtube channel is a logical next step. It fills that role that televised billiards events used to.

Is anyone else interested in producing youtube content following a programming schedule?

Doesn’t Upstate Al already do some of what you are proposing.

justnum

Silver Member
Doesn’t Upstate Al already do some of what you are proposing.

Yes. I just wanted to see if other people are interested in making videos.

Writing about billiards is nice, but capturing videos is a new hobby for me.

I tried doing still shots but it was too limited in what I wanted to produce.

justnum

Silver Member
Yes, mark me as interested. I do have an idea for a podcast but I've been too busy to really implement anything.

I've been busy, but if we throw some ideas out and see what works

it could be exciting.

If other people are interested, mashing up everyone's content could turn into a thoughtful production.

Seeing who is interested was the first part. Next would be seeing if anyone had common interests to build the project around. As for what to do, that is down the road.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
If people would populate the AZB kings section, and actually set up and play matches that would be something cool to report on. Especially if people recorded their matches.

I’m still salty that no one is in there making games.

justnum

Silver Member
If people would populate the AZB kings section, and actually set up and play matches that would be something cool to report on. Especially if people recorded their matches.

I’m still salty that no one is in there making games.

That would be the perfect AZB product to sell a camera mount for phone or handheld to place over a pool table.

AZB camera mounts. $19.99 pay now and get two for 9.99

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shoot, you could almost take most of the subforums here and get your segment topics. Aiming tips, ask the cuemaker, ask a mechanic, new product reviews, upcoming action matches, etc. (Stay away from an NPR section though :))

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I miss ABR and Run Out Radio, (Miss you Mr Bond )
Pool podcast is also good but I think Mike needs some help.
The radio version is nice because you can multitask. I certainly would watch any pool related stuff on YouTube but it’s nice not being locked to a screen.

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
...got an assignment for ya,
get down to deanoc with a few others here, close by, and witness history,
how it works... gaming and a magic shtick

Last edited:

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
ABR isn't really dead. I have been tied up with a major AzB project for the last month or two and it has taken most of my time. I am working on a couple different show interviews and hope to have a new show ready for next week.

We do have a youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/azbtv and I have been uploading some of the various videos we have from events that Al has streamed, etc.

I am definitely interested in developing additional content and have some ideas. It's "time" that I am lacking.

justnum

Silver Member
ABR isn't really dead. I have been tied up with a major AzB project for the last month or two and it has taken most of my time. I am working on a couple different show interviews and hope to have a new show ready for next week.

We do have a youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/azbtv and I have been uploading some of the various videos we have from events that Al has streamed, etc.

I am definitely interested in developing additional content and have some ideas. It's "time" that I am lacking.

Thanks for the info.

AZB is the source for billiards latest developments in the English Speaking world.

ABR was a great program, its a high standard to live up to. Its great your taking on the mantle of responsibility.