Jack justis at the expo?

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last year was the first year jack wasn’t at the super billiards expo and the reason that was given was he had all the orders he was going to do before retiring. I looked at the vender list for this year and he has a spot. Is he not retiring now?

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
Last year was the first year jack wasn’t at the super billiards expo and the reason that was given was he had all the orders he was going to do before retiring. I looked at the vender list for this year and he has a spot. Is he not retiring now?

Yes, all orders have been filled and we are done. We will be taking 5 exotics (alligator, elephant and ostrich) cases including the very last case we made which will be raffled off in our booth #110. I am also selling my cue collection (Searing, Gentry, Tonkin, Cognoscenti, White, Cohen, Dan Janes Custom, Barnhart, Gilbert, Tascarella, Pierce, Lomax, Jacoby. This is the perfect time to pick up your dream cue at a reasonable price. I look forward to seeing everyone.

Murray Tucker

Just a Padawan
Silver Member
Wish I could get there on Thursday to check them out. Maybe there will be something to look at on Friday.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Yes, all orders have been filled and we are done. We will be taking 5 exotics (alligator, elephant and ostrich) cases including the very last case we made which will be raffled off in our booth #110. I am also selling my cue collection (Searing, Gentry, Tonkin, Cognoscenti, White, Cohen, Dan Janes Custom, Barnhart, Gilbert, Tascarella, Pierce, Lomax, Jacoby. This is the perfect time to pick up your dream cue at a reasonable price. I look forward to seeing everyone.

Enjoy your retirement Jack. You earned it! Still using and loving the case I bought from you in 2007...