Hurricanes Suck

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And this time I’m not talking about that school in Miami. Time to board up the pool rooms on the East Coast and head West. Good luck folks, this one is gonna really suck.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They don't suck, they blow. (Humor, not a correction.)

Right now Florida is saying BLOW ME.

Here in Are-We-Gone, we just had a 6.3 quake off our coast yesterday. We will get a very large one some day, could be tomorrow, could be a thousand years from now.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dorian...............BAD news

This is serious shit folks. Dorian could be a Cat.4 by landfall. I got friends in the Vero Beach area. They need to be ready to bug-out at any time.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is serious shit folks. Dorian could be a Cat.4 by landfall. I got friends in the Vero Beach area. They need to be ready to bug-out at any time.

No doubt. This one could crush the east coast, go over the state and then come back and devastate the west coast of Florida before it runs up the east coast again. Scary stuff.

Last edited:

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thing is building up.. Cat 4 right now. Talked to a friend in
Florida, store shelves are empty. Yep, it's gonna suck.

Attachments

• IMG_0548.JPG
    IMG_0548.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 408

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
No doubt. This one could crush the east coast, go over the state and then come back and devastate the west coast of Florida before it runs up the east coast again. Scary stuff.

I hope you’re wrong. I’m not going to worry until it’s time to take action.

Freddie <~~~ prepared for a snoozer or shaker

jtaylor996

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They don't suck, they blow. (Humor, not a correction.)

Right now Florida is saying BLOW ME.

Here in Are-We-Gone, we just had a 6.3 quake off our coast yesterday. We will get a very large one some day, could be tomorrow, could be a thousand years from now.

Loosely affiliated with meteorology and hurricane prediction here. I can attest hurricanes literally suck. They're low pressure systems, and the stronger the hurricane, the lower the pressure. The low pressure literally sucks the surface of the ocean higher, called storm surge, which is what causes the majority of the deaths.

They F***ing suck you to death.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a house there and expect the worst. However I’m out of state right now. I’m concerned for everyone there.... family, friends, neighbors. May the storm take a sudden turn out

Jack Madden

John Madden Cues
Silver Member
I hope you’re wrong. I’m not going to worry until it’s time to take action.

Freddie <~~~ prepared for a snoozer or shaker

Be safe Fred. Hope it isn’t as bad as the “might be” predictions. Have neighbor who is thinking of retiring to Florida when the B & B Ranch is sold. But today said not so sure wants to trade a little snow for wind, rain and flooding. Again, prayers for safety of all.

Jack

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
That's probably now. You don't jack around with Cat4's.

I’ve learned in this area that you lose more of your life worrying about the big storm than being in the storm. I wish all my Florida brethren to keep very safe. I’ll be right here with them.

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
I’ve learned in this area that you lose more of your life worrying about the big storm than being in the storm. I wish all my Florida brethren to keep very safe. I’ll be right here with them.

If you need anything, Freddie, please let me know. I'm right up the street...

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Stay safe, Michael, and take care of the Cornerman.

PS, I got some PM space nowadays

Thnx, PT. And if you were thinking of swinging south along the coast to hit some easy action, you may wanna hold off a bit...

As you know, Freddie's MORE than capable all on his own... but, that said, we're neighbors. And he's mah freeind.

I'll shoot you a note soon!

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thnx, PT. And if you were thinking of swinging south along the coast to hit some easy action, you may wanna hold off a bit...

As you know, Freddie's MORE than capable all on his own... but, that said, we're neighbors. And he's mah freeind.

I'll shoot you a note soon!

I swung by Luekens and picked up a bottle of Diplomatico and Zacapa XO. Been to Publix for all that other crap my wife put on the list. All we can do now is hope it doesn't cross the state to Clearwater.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Loosely affiliated with meteorology and hurricane prediction here. I can attest hurricanes literally suck. They're low pressure systems, and the stronger the hurricane, the lower the pressure. The low pressure literally sucks the surface of the ocean higher, called storm surge, which is what causes the majority of the deaths.

They F***ing suck you to death.

Does she have a sister?