Watch TAR 24 on me!

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
I got 3 different internet services so Im gonna require you to provide me with $35 for each of them , thats $105 in total , I accept money via pay pal and also will accept str8 up cash mailed to my house..:D:D;)

This is a very kind gesture,, very saint like as well , you wouldnt happen to be some kind of a weirdo Priest would you? :sorry::p,, j/k..

If this is legit ,,you can count me in fo'shure.....:cool:

Last edited:

Richardson

Who me ?
Silver Member
my wife said i spent too much on xmas and can't buy tar this year.

i'd appreciate a chance to watch it still!

thanks soooo much, good luck to me :D

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I think you have a winner here, I have always supported TAR and this time after Christmas and my daughters 21st birthday January 2nd I am very poor. But if I don't win I will survive and later buy the dvd, thanks for the freebie.--Leonard

gwk9ball

Pool Junkie
Silver Member
Count me in, if I get lucky and win I will still support TAR by buying another shirt or something from them, I LOVE TAR!! Can't wait to see this match, I was in the room when they played at Derby and wish I could be there to watch this live too!!

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If not too late to get my hat in the ring, I want it.

Very nice thing you're offering.

Dave

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to be in also Sir.

I would like to be in also Sir. What a very nice juster on your part. I have never seen a TAR show because some times it's hard to justify spending $35 to watch pool when you have a family to feed and support. I would love to see this. With God's Blessing maybe I will win. Thank you very much,,,,,

mbj

"Burl" Ives approves
Silver Member
entries closed ... ended up with 89 entries. Good luck. I may stream the drawing on ustream at 11. If I do, I will post a link in this thread. That way if anybody wants to be sure it's random ... well .. they can watch. Winner will also receive a PM and I will post in the thread

good luck!

p.s. if I can get a confirmation from the folks at TAR on something, there will be a surprise