Snakeskin embossed leather wraps and more, sell/trade.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have some Snakeskin embossed leather wraps as well as some Black leather wraps for sale or trade for some straight grain woods.

They are in the .040" thickness range, about the same as a stacked leather wrap. We can trim the thickness to whatever thickness you desire if you like the thin material.

I purchase complete hides and I have the opportunity to get a few more. These are a little tricky to work with because you cut a wrap with the pattern centered and then you have to cut a 3" strip out and toss it in order to get to the next perfect pattern so there is considerable waste from each hide. Each hide has two different patterns just like a real snake would have, the belly is usually different than the top and the last thing you want is a seam with one pattern butting up to the other pattern, see the pics and you will understand.

The snakeskin comes in two different colors, I have the Black as well but it's a standard pattern and not a snakeskin pattern.

Mix and match or enjoy just one style, either way, for ten wraps I want $110.00 That is only $11 each and that includes priority shipping with tracking. I can send a business invoice thru paypal and you will have complete buyer protection, all included.

Once you receive them, if you don't like them, send them back for a full refund, no questions asked.

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

Last edited: