Inside pool magazine

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where are you.....????? Haven't received my july, august, or september issues.Last one was may /june....???Called today numerous times and got a phone off the hook sound. Not a busy sound.Called 724 916 0537. If you can not send my magazines please refund my money. Sent to J R Calvert. Call me asap at 864 968 0033 or 864 351 9282 .Rich. Has anyone else had a problem ????Pisses me off already. I WANT MY BACK ISSUES OR MY MONEY BACK>

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where are you.....????? Haven't received my july, august, or september issues.Last one was may /june....???Called today numerous times and got a phone off the hook sound. Not a busy sound.Called 724 916 0537. If you can not send my magazines please refund my money. Sent to J R Calvert. Call me asap at 864 968 0033 or 864 351 9282 .Rich. Has anyone else had a problem ????Pisses me off already. I WANT MY BACK ISSUES OR MY MONEY BACK>

Welcome to Inside Pool.

Ken

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Paid for a subscription and all I got was a lousy pool stream commentator. Forget the magazine, send me a roll of toilet paper with Alvin's face printed on each square so he can be useful for a change.

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
recurrent

seems like every so often, we get a post about this......sure seems like Inside Pool magazine subscriptions are unreliable.....how can they have lasted this long...?

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ya i threw in the towel in jan. Of this year. No more, tired of calling for my issue!:(

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Because people in the pool industry don't care.

Take my subscription money and don't send the magazine? No problem, where do I sign up for next year.

Pocket your sponsor money while I am left trying to pay off players at my event? No problem, when do we do the next one?

Ask me to relocate to Vegas and put my own stuff on hold but then pull the plug after numerous lies? No problem, when do we start back up?

You ripped me off the last time we did business? No problem, what is our next project?

Mad because you weren't invited to an event when you should have been, based on the points list? No problem now that you are inviting me and not the person who should have been invited off the points list.

You knowingly broke the rules and have a history of breaking the rules? No problem, lets work together.

And it goes on and on and on.

Welcome to the pool world.

how can they have lasted this long...?

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
I started a post about six months ago about the thieves at Inside Pool magazine. I gave up trying to reach them. I originally signed up for a "combo deal" which was a subscription and a T-Shirt. Never received the T-shirt and tried to contact customer service by phone and e-mail multiple times and was totally ignored. I will never renew my subscription as they are the worst!!!!!!!!!!! The only pool magazine worth a s**t is Billiards Digest ... period and paragraph. Just MHO.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They either are crooks or they are as incompetent as Bonus Ball Management. These exact same problems have been consistently occurring since at at the latest 2006. They arent too consistent with the pay for the independent contractors either at least in the past.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
They either are crooks or they are as incompetent as Bonus Ball Management. These exact same problems have been consistently occurring since at at the latest 2006. They arent too consistent with the pay for the independent contractors either at least in the past.

Well, since it has been going on for so long the answer is obvious ... they are crooks!

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe they went to all digital editions and didn't bother to tell their subscribers :rotflmao1:

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Maybe they went to all digital editions and didn't bother to tell their subscribers :rotflmao1:

... and decided to lay off all their customer service people on the other end of the phone number and e-mail contacts. Probably a reaction to ObamaCare. :p Unscrupulous thieves!!!!!!!!

Toncam

Another Bum !
Silver Member
I started a post about six months ago about the thieves at Inside Pool magazine. I gave up trying to reach them. I originally signed up for a "combo deal" which was a subscription and a T-Shirt. Never received the T-shirt and tried to contact customer service by phone and e-mail multiple times and was totally ignored. I will never renew my subscription as they are the worst!!!!!!!!!!! The only pool magazine worth a s**t is Billiards Digest ... period and paragraph. Just MHO.

How the hell do they stay in business ? Its amazing.
I got a B.D. subscription, no problems so far.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That magazine has been a big mess for months (or years) and it keeps getting worse, always happy to take your money though.
Switch your subscription to Billiards Digest.
They're more organized over there and have more interesting articles.

YubaCushion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This might get attention?

To random advertiser in inside pool. I won't spend another dime on inside pool magazine or anything advertised in it. That might get attention.

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, I'am not the only one having problems with these people at inside pool.On the other hand, Billiard Digest has always gave me great service and always there on time ,and when your subscription to the magazine is getting close to expiring,they send your a notice and let you know to renew it. Thanks everyone. Rich aka the skunk.

Buckzapper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Paid for a subscription and all I got was a lousy pool stream commentator. Forget the magazine, send me a roll of toilet paper with Alvin's face printed on each square so he can be useful for a change.

Alvin is in contention for one of the worst commentators ever. Hearing him talk about SVB, I thought perhaps Alvin is in love. One of the top 3 commentators most likely to be muted with 1 minute.