Just Stopping By
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Kikel has been sold!

2008 Chad Carter Sold!

Dishaw
Pending Specs:
Bacote with floating points and ivory inlays. Absolutely gorgeous in person. Comes with one shaft. 700.00 shipped via paypal

Pics will be posted shortly

Last edited:

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
uploadfromtaptalk1386892882678.jpguploadfromtaptalk1386892901992.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/13/edabyzu4.jp
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

AP2ez

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Insane deals on any of these cues.....That Kikel has the best African Blackwood I've ever seen along with the best wood in those shafts.....Ivory joint and Hoppe ring....It is just a Monster player.
The Chad Carter is beautiful in person and has a fabulous hit with that G10 pin. Everybody who has hit with it says the same..
The Dishaw is gorgeous in person with way too much work in it for $1000.... To have a cue built like it by a reputable builder would cost you far in excess of $3000
What a deal on any of these..... This economy must be crazy bad for these to stick around at these prices.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I paid ALOT more for that Kikel, when I bought it new from Dave.

Incredible shafts, freaking incredible shafts.

Ken

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Bump for some great cues at more than reasonable asking prices. PM me if you are interested. Payment to be made via paypal clayman3@live.com

AP2ez

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If you've ever met Clay....or done any business with him.....you will know what I mean when I say.....you just can't deal with a better man.... Very honest...professional......extremely nice man..... Really you should never worry about a thing when dealing with Clay....a lot of cue for the money from a fast shipper who is a stand up guy...

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Thanks for the kind words fellas. Slight price reductions on the Kikel and Dishaw. Pricing on the Chad Carter is firm. I have received lots of trade offers but as always cash is king. Merry Christmas azers!

Clay

Sale pending on the Chad Carter

Last edited:

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Bump for a couple of excellent cues at great prices. The carter is sold. Bump for a gorgeous kikel and Dishaw!

Thanks for looking

Clay

Last edited:

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Bump for some great players. Hop on these now before tax refund season. Lots of interest but no buyers yet. Happy new years fellas

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
TGIF bump. Great cues here guys. A seriously underpriced Dave Kikel and gorgeous Dishaw still up for sale. U may want to purchase before tax refund season hits

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Still cant believe this Kikel is still here. Bump for a steal.