2010 Mexican Cocobolo Carmeli

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey fellas I had a local cash deal fall through on this one the other night when the buyer failed to show. Hoping for another solid sale here on az.

This Ariel Carmeli has been my main player for nearly a year now and Im looking to sell it for :eek: Sold!!!!! shipped and insured to fund another purchase. Im not particularly interested in trades but I would make an exception for even trade offers on a Mike Lambros or Chris Nitti. Payment can be made via paypal clayman3@live.com

Cue is gorgeous with 4 Mexican Cocobolo points and 4 clean veneers (black and natural) into BEM with an ivory Hoppe ring and ebony/ivory inlays.

One shaft has been played heavily and the other has little to no signs of wear. Both roll straight. I am also tossing in a jacoby hybrid edge in perfect brand new condition at no extra cost. There are two very tiny dings in the forearm that do not break the finish and would go unnoticed unless you search for them. The bullhide wrap is also slightly faded toward the butt due to regular use. All very minor blemishes but worth mentioning. I would put the condition at 90-95%

Specs:
Steel sleeved joint 3/8x10 flat face with a G10 pin.
Shaft #1 12.87mm with melamine ferrule and ultraskin tip. Weighs 3.81oz
Shaft#2 13.02mm with melamine ferrule and ultraskin tip. Weighs 3.85oz
Shaft#3 Jacoby Hybrid edge 12.75mm in brand new condition at no extra cost.
Butt weighs almost right at 19oz with either shaft.

Apologies for the pics Im at the office right now. Better pics coming soon.

Clay

be9upegu.jpg

apy8a3y3.jpg

8ezybu5e.jpg

Last edited:

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Bump for a cash deal. I will also throw in a brand new 3/8x10 Jacoby Hybrid Edge shaft in addition to the two Carmeli shafts to sweeten the deal. Fits perfect! 1200.00 firm

If you would like to purchase the shaft separately i will take 175.00 as a gift via paypal. clayman3@live.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Had another deal fall through. Still on the market. bump for a gorgeous Carmeli :thumbup:

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Major price reduction :eek: 1000.00 shipped and insured. Price is firm

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Final bump. I am dropping the cash price to $950.00 Cue will be traded by the end of the week if cash offer.is not met.

Last edited: